United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink

Old 12-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
You can OD on water. It was very common during the 90s when people at raves off their face on Es drank loads and loads of water.
Very common ?

Probably less than 5 deaths....

Old 12-10-2017, 06:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
You can OD on water. It was very common during the 90s when people at raves off their face on Es drank loads and loads of water.
i know you 'can', i wasn't very clear. point was, he banged on about it for years as some argument on the basis of legalising some drug iirc.

either way I really enjoy his podcast. less so these days. but some people latch on to these internet talking heads as if they are new age gurus.

Did you hear what joe rogan said?
Milo just DESTROYED this feminist, a must hear...
Ben Shapiro says this and this and he's so great

GTF

Old 12-10-2017, 07:05 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Can just imagine you and the guys reading the 1st editions over a coffee in the early hours at Gatwick and shaking your heads at the rave headlines. 'Dancing in a field when they could be sipping on a coffee watching the transatlantics go out?'

Old 12-10-2017, 07:06 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Very common ?

The Leah Betts effect.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
Can just imagine you and the guys reading the 1st editions over a coffee in the early hours at Gatwick and shaking your heads at the rave headlines. 'Dancing in a field when they could be sipping on a coffee watching the transatlantics go out?'
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
The Leah Betts effect.
Sad to read robbo getting sucked in by propaganda

Old 12-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Old 12-10-2017, 08:08 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Very common ?

Not all ended in deaths obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
The Gatwick coffee run was AFTER the evening out....oh forget it

Old 12-10-2017, 08:10 AM
believe

"Well done lads we've survived another night...look look Dan Air's coming in..."

Old 12-10-2017, 07:51 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
"Well done lads we've survived another night...look look Dan Air's coming in..."
"And he's with his sister, Donna. Is she high? Disgraceful"