United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
This reminds me a bit of when Gordon Brown was being ripped a new one by the press daily and eventually the public mood about him crossed over to being more supportive because of the perception he was being unfairly bullied.

I think this comedian has done her a big favour because without him the press would be focusing on what was frankly a dreadful speech.
Well brown was toast and I think she is too - god help us when we get that f***ing incompetent compost heap of bilge johnson. Would prefer may and her wire coat hanger legs.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
This reminds me a bit of when Gordon Brown was being ripped a new one by the press daily and eventually the public mood about him crossed over to being more supportive because of the perception he was being unfairly bullied.

I think this comedian has done her a big favour because without him the press would be focusing on what was frankly a dreadful speech.
They are still doing that, believe me.

Save for the Express which has - as the Barclaygraph yesterday with Boris - gone full on Pravda