United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gamblers Anonymous

Old 22-07-2017, 10:42 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We have less options to score goals than last season, technically. Lost 2 strikers, brought in 1. Added nothing else to the attack at all.
Rashford is a year older and wiser, I'd expect to see more goals this year from Pogba and Mhiki etc I also think we'll see more goals from set pieces. Not having Ibrahimovic and Rooney on the pitch will also open up more opportunities.

Old 22-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
less
lɛs/
determiner & pronoun
a smaller amount of; not as much.
"the less time spent there, the better"
synonyms: not so much, not so great, smaller, slighter, shorter, reduced; fewer
"there was less noise now in the town"

Just had it confirmed by pure:

The Roo has the rights of it

Old 22-07-2017, 10:43 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Just had it confirmed by pure:

The Roo has the rights of it
Ah. Forget it then.

Old 22-07-2017, 10:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Rashford is a year older and wiser, I'd expect to see more goals this year from Pogba and Mhiki etc I also think we'll see more goals from set pieces. Not having Ibrahimovic and Rooney on the pitch will also open up more opportunities.
That's the hope. Remains to be seen though.

Old 22-07-2017, 10:45 AM
believe

Quote:
That's the hope. Remains to be seen though.
I think you need a new sport.

Old 22-07-2017, 10:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think you need a new sport.
What? There's a lot being taken for granted is what I'm saying. Everyone was in agreement that we needed further reinforcement in attack throughout last season, now there seems to be an assumption that we'll just be better in attack next season without really adding anything to it.