United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
By a country mile, ive always had a soft spot tbh. They have always played the right way and they have lovely white kits.

Its a bit shit as 7 games in & ive already started wanting Chelsea Arse and Spurs to win to stop the Scouse or city. Might as well start now as we will all be praying for them come March
This.

It should bloody go without saying I hope United win every game from here on in - but if we don't win it, I just don't want Liverpool or City to win it so yes, I'm happy for Spurs to keep getting points to stop this monstrosity from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

More flip flops than Ghandi....

Hopefully Leicester are relegated.....cannot stand football fairy tales.

You should have seen me on the brexit thread. At one stage Jem had me wound up to such an extent I almost invaded Brussels

The only team I want a fairy tale for this season is Liverpool.

Yes - I want them to all eat poisoned apples and fall into comas.

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:41 AM
dragflick

Quote:
By a country mile, ive always had a soft spot tbh. They have always played the right way and they have lovely white kits.

Its a bit shit as 7 games in & ive already started wanting Chelsea Arse and Spurs to win to stop the Scouse or city. Might as well start now as we will all be praying for them come March

£#%&! me. Yeah, give them the trophy plz.....

Hope Leeds get promoted aswell.

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:50 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That's wonderful. They still won't win the league though.

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:54 AM
andyroo

Rather them than any of the alternatives. Seeing as we can't be one of them because we can't even £#%&!ing beat Stoke

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

£#%&! me. Yeah, give them the trophy plz.....

Hope Leeds get promoted aswell.

Just liked their Lilly white kits as a kid? Added to the fact they have never really been our rivals in fact they were our rivals rivals for quiet a while, so they always want/ed us to win the league rather than a London club.

There's never been any United animosity towards Spurs as far as I can remember? They used to insist on playing football against us when we were in our pomp so they games were usually crackers. (and we usually won) I don't mind the Hotspurs at all.

I wouldn't be all too upset if Wenger did it in his last season, hes done a lovely job there and deserves a final 2 fingers at his critics (Cant believe ive said that Used to £#%&!ing HATE the arse)

Unread 03-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Second favourite team in the premier league NQAT.

7 games in though early October so they can get to £#%&! though...

Unread 03-10-2016, 11:08 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Just liked their Lilly white kits as a kid? Added to the fact they have never really been our rivals in fact they were our rivals rivals for quiet a while, so they always want/ed us to win the league rather than a London club.

There's never been any United animosity towards Spurs as far as I can remember? They used to insist on playing football against us when we were in our pomp so they games were usually crackers. (and we usually won) I don't mind the Hotspurs at all.
Two clubs but the soul is one

Unread 03-10-2016, 11:09 AM
MrBishi

Do enjoy a good love-in

Manchenham Hotsted

Unread 03-10-2016, 11:57 AM
My Name is Keith

Always had a soft spot for spuds - weirdest event ever was walking round Manchester after a united night match with a United mob who were bizzarely pretending to be a Spurs firm (city had just played them in the FA cup on the same day in Manchester as we played I think). Can distinctly remember singing 'Spurs are on their way to Wembley' and all sorts (even putting on a slight cockney accent). Ended up going into dry bar, someone nicked that semi famous bloke's hat (used to own a men's boutique on st Anne's square) before another threw a bottle and smashed the big mirror behind the bar.

Can remember thinking at that point that this was perhaps genuinely a Spurs firm that we had joined and me and a mate then kind of sloped off.

Cool story bro etc.

Unread 03-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
didn't spurs win the league once about 50 years ago

equal 2nd favourite team in the PL, nqat.

vermin and city joint 19th favourite atm after these £#%&!ing ponces.

Unread 03-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

vermin and city joint 19th favourite atm after these £#%&!ing ponces.
Who's your other ?

Unread 03-10-2016, 12:55 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Who's your other ?
Everton deffo

Unread 03-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Sizlack

[quote=Tumescent Throb;4544806]didn't spurs win the league once about 50 years ago

vermin and city joint 19th favourite atm after these £#%&!ing ponces.[/
quote]

Watford let you down on your acca as well

Unread 03-10-2016, 05:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You were hanging out the back of Leicester and Vardy in the run in last season....

The spurs crew were berated on every post...
Leicester have had their turn now tbf. Wouldn't mind seeing Spurs win it this season if we can't - it has been 55 years and everything

Unread 03-10-2016, 06:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
be another 50 before they win it again

bottling @#%&!s

Unread 03-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Who's your other ?
all the others in no particular order.

Unread 03-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
all the others in no particular order.
You're so red...

Unread 03-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You're so red...
what? cus i haven't got a "second team"?

i pre-date the sky league.

i pre-date italia 90.

soz.

Unread 03-10-2016, 08:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
That you can muster any enthusiasm for your beloved spurs after finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race is admirable.

These losers wont even get top 4 i bet.
Closed Thread