United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2016, 09:40 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
they shouldn't have to. Its not fair to expect an 18 year old kid to win us football matches every week.
It happened by default Sparky but his winner yesterday was truly supreme finishing - nailed on now for the England team. We currently have 4 reliable players for the future. Butt, it appears, is ideally positioned to oversee the potential of our youth squad.
So, 4 positions sorted - hopefully Luke will be back next season. I reckon 8 more ready made players to get us back in there. Probably an average of 40 million per skull.
We have the dollars for the outlay - the question is which manager?
Who tf knows?

Unread 21-03-2016, 09:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
be interesting to see if Rashford stays in against Everton with Rooney available given that Van gaal's 'philosophy' re injured players is to ease them in gradually after long-term injury ie start from bench normally
I think give or take the odd game Rashford will stay in the side now. Notice Van Gaal specifically say he likes the way he plays like a proper striker, including running the channels. Something none of the others do. I think Rooney more likely to take Lingard's recent role.

....carrick/basti....schneiderlin.....
mata..........rooney............martial
.................rashford........................

Imo.

Unread 21-03-2016, 09:44 PM
rockored

Fingers crossed he stays and buys no one. Ive quite enjoyed apathy.

Unread 21-03-2016, 09:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think give or take the odd game Rashford will stay in the side now. Notice Van Gaal specifically say he likes the way he plays like a proper striker, including running the channels. Something none of the others do. I think Rooney more likely to take Lingard's recent role.

....carrick/basti....schneiderlin.....
mata..........rooney............martial
.................rashford........................

Imo.
Mata will drop out. The interchanging, pacey front 3 is what he wants. Shame Memph can't play on the right.

Unread 21-03-2016, 09:53 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&! off to Blue Moon you fanny
We're through thicko. Go box with simpletons on twitter.
It's your level. You're dying on fred - you transparent ignoramus. True freds don't appreciate your fly by night ignorance.
Tough to swallow? I bet.
Closed Thread