United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Closed Thread
 
Old 13-07-2007, 06:37 PM
khmk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
you're struggling with the concept of a desert island aren't you ?
balls
 
Old 13-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Wafty Crank
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
you're struggling with the concept of a desert island aren't you ?
Maybe if we told him it would be like taking a drive into Tipp?
 
Old 13-07-2007, 07:23 PM
shadowplay
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Drug Buddy
Rudderless
Mrs Robinson
Into Your Arms
Shame about Ray
Turnpike Down

And Everybody Knows (which I already liked, but didn't know who'd sang it ),Hallelujah and One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong - Leonard Cohen.

Good Choices, Shadow.Especially The End
Excellent choices, my good sir.

If you can, try and get 'Ride With me' 'Hannah and Gabbi' and 'Alison is starting to happen', by the lemonheads amazing.
 
Old 13-07-2007, 07:25 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Excellent choices, my good sir.

If you can, try and get 'Ride With me' 'Hannah and Gabbi' and 'Alison is starting to happen', by the lemonheads amazing.
Well, you've a proven track record for recommendations, so I will.

Word.
 
Old 13-07-2007, 07:26 PM
khmk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
Maybe if we told him it would be like taking a drive into Tipp?
its a Tissue Island so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
 
Old 13-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Great to see people being introduced to music they have not already discovered - nice one
 
Old 13-07-2007, 07:38 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Great to see people being introduced to music they have not already discovered - nice one
Aye, one of the main reasons that this place is the nuts.

I'd not heard of Cherry Ghost 'til last friday.Liking Mathematics and People help the People.


Arcade Fire were introduced to me last summer (or the one before that) too.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tissue Island Discs #9 - Shadowplay
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tissue Island Discs #1 Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 67 19-11-2007 07:50 PM
Tissue Island Discs #5 - No Fun Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 101 19-11-2007 04:32 PM
Tissue Island Discs Brenner Main Forum 41 02-08-2007 12:43 PM
Tissue island discs Mark Corrigan Main Forum 15 20-07-2007 05:34 PM
Tissue Island Discs Brenner Main Forum 23 28-06-2007 03:27 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.