United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame
Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
The save from Suarez was better
Dave was on the deck before his wonder save v Everton.

The Martinez look when the ball went over for a corner said it all. The love in by the United defence said it all too. It was truly a ´ridiculous ' save. Physically and athletically sub human.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

The Martinez look when the ball went over for a corner said it all. The love in by the United defence said it all too. It was truly a ´ridiculous ' save. Physically and athletically sub human.
He was up and set again, it's the kind of save I expect him to make
A great save

The Suarez one is much much more difficult IMO
Off to his right with power at point blank range, unreal there's not another keeper I can see making that save

Old 11-12-2014, 09:51 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Chimp-esk!

Old 12-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
He was up and set again, it's the kind of save I expect him to make
A great save

The Suarez one is much much more difficult IMO
Off to his right with power at point blank range, unreal there's not another keeper I can see making that save
don't know which suarez one you mean...

and set? set for the top corner more like. ooh yeah.

I think the Chelsea free kick one is marginally his best ahead of the Everton one this season.
Closed Thread