United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's hard wood flooring is the issue. They sound much louder than they are. They probably don't even think they are that loud. There is absolutely nothing you will be able to do except move.
That's what I think, tbh. Plus one of them is obese.

Old 13-06-2014, 11:52 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh yes, very much so. I was very good friends with the caretaker in my old block of flats and he gave me a copy of the key to the fuse cupboard.

Some of my finest work was shutting off their electricity on new years eve after they'd started blasting it out at 12pm all through the night, knocked it off during the evening. Then I switched it back on at 7am so the music could resume at previous evening's volume.

When they were finally evicted and they were moving their stuff out in a van, i had the van clamped by reporting it to be illegally parked. Then when they were sending some boxes down in the lift from the 3rd floor, i turned the lift power off so they could sit there whilst i had lunch, listening to them shouting. Whilst their van was outside being clamped.

New Years Eve? Bit harsh isn't it?

Old 13-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
New Years Eve? Bit harsh isn't it?
No. No it wasn't.

Old 13-06-2014, 12:00 PM
dodger

Quote:
No. No it wasn't.

Old 13-06-2014, 12:27 PM
c**kOfTheNorth

Quote:
Oh yes, very much so. I was very good friends with the caretaker in my old block of flats and he gave me a copy of the key to the fuse cupboard.

Some of my finest work was shutting off their electricity on new years eve after they'd started blasting it out at 12pm all through the night, knocked it off during the evening. Then I switched it back on at 7am so the music could resume at previous evening's volume.

When they were finally evicted and they were moving their stuff out in a van, i had the van clamped by reporting it to be illegally parked. Then when they were sending some boxes down in the lift from the 3rd floor, i turned the lift power off so they could sit there whilst i had lunch, listening to them shouting. Whilst their van was outside being clamped.

World class

Old 13-06-2014, 03:21 PM
irk

I have a lot of experience in dealing with the aftermath of neighbour conflicts that begin as trifles and then escalate rapidly and I can assure you that the best way, indeed the only way, to secure a satisfactory outcome is to cut them.

Old 13-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:

I salute you
Closed Thread