United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Sad thing the lad's got everything to be world class in my opinion, pace, strength, power, two good feet, good in the air and a decent finisher, just a shame he can't get his arse on the pitch.

Yeah, you're spot on. He's got all the attributes to be tip top, and in truth he has been at times for us. I just think back to players like Robbo, Norm, Sparky, Royston and even Rooney who would all play regardless of whether they had a knock whereas Saha is a big fanny flap and it £#%&!s me right off.

Unread 13-04-2007, 03:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Yeah, you're spot on. He's got all the attributes to be tip top, and in truth he has been at times for us. I just think back to players like Robbo, Norm, Sparky, Royston and even Rooney who would all play regardless of whether they had a knock whereas Saha is a big fanny flap and it £#%&!s me right off.
I could imagine him missing a game due to a bad hair day.

Unread 13-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I could imagine him missing a game due to a bad hair day.
If only Richardson had the same mentality

Unread 13-04-2007, 04:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Has to play the same side as Tuesday night??..surely.
"Same again Lads" etc..

Unread 13-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

VDS
Brown
Cathcart
Heinze
Evra
Scholes
Fletcher
Richardson
Ronaldo
Rooney
Solskjaer

Eagles
Nutsack
Giggs
Ferdinand
Smith
Carrick
Lee

Rio, Carrick & O'Shea all limped off on Tuesday, so assuming they were all rested for the Sheff Utd game, along with Giggs & Smith, then this is the sort of thing we could put out against Watford. Not too shabby. Could be a bit of chaos at the back, mind

Unread 13-04-2007, 06:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Could be a bit of chaos at the back, mind
That's putting it mildly!

I think the back4 will stay the same...Unless O'Shea is out (apartently Ferdinand's fine)...I don't fancy Evra at right back to be honest..especially all those launched percentage balls that Watford will no doubt launch above his head.

£#%&!ing hell though, even I'm not that pessimistic. Surely we'll be relatively comfortbale tomorrow???
I don't think we'll batter them by any means..maybe 2-0 or 2-1.
As long as we get there.

...Now, Sheffield United on Tuesday night...I am nervous about. Keep thinking of that Sunderland game this time last year...

Unread 13-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Evra said that was the first time he'd played RB in his life the other night I reckon he could probably hack it against the likes of Watford if needs be as long as Heinze cut out most of the crosses from the other side.

I'm only half joking about sticking Cathcart in. The Youth Cup 2nd leg's been put back now so I reckon he'd be up to it.

I think we'll brush Sheff Utd aside ok but I'll be happier if and when the M'boro' game is out of the road and we've won it.

Unread 14-04-2007, 05:20 PM
shadowplay

VDS
Evra
Ferdinand
Brown
Heinze
Ronnie
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Rooney