United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2007, 10:51 AM
rebelcountyred

[quote=rhodzy;229587]Daniel Wellbeck.
I bet hes the one Fergie is on about.

I saw Brandao at the weekend, hes £#%&!ing huge for a 15 year old.

Its quite worrying that Brandy hasn't really grown at all.[/QUOTE]

safe to say that he won't get any taller, shame, very quick and skillful with an eye for goal.

Unread 02-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Salien

[quote=rebelcountyred;229595]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Daniel Wellbeck.
I bet hes the one Fergie is on about.

I saw Brandao at the weekend, hes £#%&!ing huge for a 15 year old.

Its quite worrying that Brandy hasn't really grown at all.[/QUOTE]

safe to say that he won't get any taller, shame, very quick and skillful with an eye for goal.
Guys can grow up to the age of 21 can't they? Some people have late growth spurts. But he's about the same size as Wright Phillips isn't he? I think it would be wrong to bin him just for his size.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Where does Hewson play?

Did you watch the Liverpool academy game last week? Who was United's no.9? Mixed race lad playing on the right side. Looked quality for the half hour or so I saw.
Centre mid. Got a touch of the Scholes about him with his attitude - and about his passing and finishing, too. Difference is he can tackle as well, so think somewhere between Scholes and Butt mid 90s and you won't be far off.

Absolute class imo and another reason to be cheerful about the future along with Gibson, Simpson, Evans, Foster and Rossi.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:30 AM
ethelred

Is Corrie Evans in the squad for tonight?

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
waynes ear's

its Cathcart, he's in the squad for Roma too

Unread 03-04-2007, 10:29 PM
shadowplay

Welbeck.

Unread 03-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Tiberian

Catchcart looks the furthest developed, but we will be overflowing with defenders next season if no-one is sold. Evans, Pique and Cathcart all seem to have a good chance of making it.

Unread 03-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Brandy?
No thanks, can I have a cup of tea though?

Unread 04-04-2007, 12:07 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salien

Guys can grow up to the age of 21 can't they? Some people have late growth spurts. But he's about the same size as Wright Phillips isn't he? I think it would be wrong to bin him just for his size.
I can see there being any way that Brandy will make it.

He won't get much taller, and doesn't look to have much physical strength, unfortunately.
Closed Thread