United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 09-09-2010, 06:56 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Berbs has to start. He's in top form, don't wanna see him binned off to the bench again for no good reason
 
Old 09-09-2010, 07:04 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Berbs has to start. He's in top form, don't wanna see him binned off to the bench again for no good reason
Agreed.

He's in great form and deserves a good run in the side now, it could be the making of him at United. If he's dropped at the first sign of a 'tough' away game then how can he be expected to make it at United.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 07:18 AM
rafabio
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed.

He's in great form and deserves a good run in the side now, it could be the making of him at United. If he's dropped at the first sign of a 'tough' away game then how can he be expected to make it at United.
But another side of the argument is that if everton go 4-5-1 in midfield, then any combination of scholes, fletcher and carrick will get overrun unless we bin one of nani, valencia.

And anyways, I wouldn't want us to go 4-4-2 away to chelsea if chelsea's midfield is lampard, essien and ramires.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 07:20 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
But another side of the argument is that if everton go 4-5-1 in midfield, then any combination of scholes, fletcher and carrick will get overrun unless we bin one of nani, valencia.

And anyways, I wouldn't want us to go 4-4-2 away to chelsea if chelsea's midfield is lampard, essien and ramires.
f*** Everton they should be worrying about us.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 07:37 AM
pc6090
 
Smile Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish


Rafael
Vidic
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Scholes
Fletcher
Nani

Berbatov
Rooney
bit risky going without a goalie away from home, at home yes, but away?
 
Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Time For Heroes
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
f*** Everton they should be worrying about us.
This. We are United, play our strongest team and let them deal with that. I fwe are permanently in their half with all our attacking options keeping them busy then why should we worry how many cloggers they've got pressing us in midfield?

Berbs and Roonster up top

Tony, Nanners, Fletch and Scholesy in mid although I can see Giggs playing as he had the week off instead of Tony.
 
Old 09-09-2010, 10:09 PM
jem
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

vds

o'shea - snoop - vidic - evra

valencia - scholes - carrick - nani

berbatov - rooney

4-0
 
Old 10-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Stickman
 
Default Re: Team v Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
vds

o'shea - snoop - vidic - evra

valencia - scholes - carrick - nani

berbatov - rooney

4-0
Carrick out for Fletcher and thats what Id start. (well Id start Rafael but I dont think hes even in contention )
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Team v Everton
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team V Everton-The Official Thread thrills_pills_bellyaches Football 53 20-02-2010 11:44 AM
Team v Everton - The Official Thread. antonin jablonsky Football 65 30-01-2009 03:13 PM
Team v Everton - The Official Thread antonin jablonsky Football 37 24-10-2008 01:23 PM
Team Predictions for Everton believe Main Forum 8 03-09-2007 08:38 AM
Team v Everton - The Official Thread antonin jablonsky Football 67 30-04-2007 09:47 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.