United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who is the shittest cole?
Andy 0 0%
Joe 1 2.44%
Ashley 9 21.95%
Carlton 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2009, 07:42 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Who is the shittest Cole?

defoe is limited but at what he does, he's as good as anybody. great change of pace, good snap shot with very little liftback etc.

with carlton cole the question isn't how good he is individually, it's what he brings to the team - as with heskey for england: capello continues to pick him because he allows other players (rooney, notably) to play better.

i happen to think carlton cole is a much better footballer than he's given credit for and i think he'd be an excellent acquisition for us at the right price - a very dependable third striker who would give us something completely different and an option to change the game from the bench.

anything up to 10 million i think he'd be an excellent addition to the squad.

Unread 24-11-2009, 07:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Who is the shittest Cole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
defoe is limited but at what he does, he's as good as anybody. great change of pace, good snap shot with very little liftback etc.

with carlton cole the question isn't how good he is individually, it's what he brings to the team - as with heskey for england: capello continues to pick him because he allows other players (rooney, notably) to play better.

i happen to think carlton cole is a much better footballer than he's given credit for and i think he'd be an excellent acquisition for us at the right price - a very dependable third striker who would give us something completely different and an option to change the game from the bench.

anything up to 10 million i think he'd be an excellent addition to the squad.

Closed Thread