United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
toseeunited

Default Re: our fans yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
I was going £#%&!ing mental watching it (online) yesterday and was spouting off a lot of shit and moaning on here whilst watching but I did say I would never boo a United team off the pitch. Moan like £#%&! yes, but boo? Thats a @#%&!s game that.

Paying to watch and supporting a club all your life gives you a right to say your bit when they are or arent doing the business but to boo a side that has won 7 games on the bounce, top of the league and reigning world, league and premiership champions is menkal.
agree totally mate, that's why i singled out "day trippers" as the people who are narrow minded enough to boo, are often those who's cup final it is, ie. their one game of the season that they are going to.

i've said this on here so many times now, there are 2 types of manchester united fan:

fans - include armchair fans, they go every now and then and expect to be entertained by the team (some boo when unhappy)
supporters - stick with the team through thick and thin, the ones singing we'll never die with 5 minutes to go when losing 2-1 as we appreciated the effort to correct the poor first half performance, added to all the things you said.

every club needs both of these...

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

the @#%&!s booing yesterday were the £#%&!wits singing Sign Him Up on the day we won the title like slapped arse tossers

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:42 PM
believe

Quote:
I was going £#%&!ing mental watching it (online) yesterday and was spouting off a lot of shit and moaning on here whilst watching but I did say I would never boo a United team off the pitch. Moan like £#%&! yes, but boo? Thats a @#%&!s game that.

Paying to watch and supporting a club all your life gives you a right to say your bit when they are or arent doing the business but to boo a side that has won 7 games on the bounce, top of the league and reigning world, league and premiership champions is menkal.

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

top of the league and reigning world, league and premiership champions is menkal.

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I was going £#%&!ing mental watching it (online) yesterday and was spouting off a lot of shit and moaning on here whilst watching but I did say I would never boo a United team off the pitch.
Booing at your monitor would be a bit small-time tbf

Unread 04-10-2009, 09:54 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Booing at your monitor would be a bit small-time tbf
I take my frustrations out on the dog.
Closed Thread