United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we did not come within a shootout of playing in every game possible. we came within a shitty ref failing to spot a blatant penalty of playing in them all. or, if you prefer, if fergie had taken the £#%&!ing f.a. cup semi-final seriously, we would have played in every £#%&!ing game.

if he hadn't had dicked around with his selection in the cl final, we'd have won them all too. fergie out.
Always good of you to re-affirm what an idiot you are.

Unread 06-09-2009, 10:47 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
#@&%!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Always good of you to re-affirm what an idiot you are.
gentlemen, I suspect these comments have had the opposite effect to that which you intended.

I also suspect that you would be reluctant to make them in person. I combine being a guru with quick hands. blink. ow! blink. ow! you would not willingly step into my zone of terror.

I know where you live.

fortunately for you, I consider that to be enough of a punishment for now.

Unread 06-09-2009, 10:51 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 06-09-2009, 11:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
gentlemen, I suspect these comments have had the opposite effect to that which you intended.

I also suspect that you would be reluctant to make them in person. I combine being a guru with quick hands. blink. ow! blink. ow! you would not willingly step into my zone of terror.

I know where you live.

fortunately for you, I consider that to be enough of a punishment for now.
I refer you to my earlier post, I think the nail was hit squarely on the noggin.

Unread 07-09-2009, 08:25 AM
thankseric

Still think Hargreaves/Anderson would be our strongest midfield pairing. Can't see it happening though.

Oh yeah and Fergie out. Right. Spot on.

Bloody hell that was a thrilling first post.

Unread 07-09-2009, 09:31 AM
redhegemony

Jem still the master of the rapier i see.

Unread 07-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Who gives a shit.

Unread 07-09-2009, 10:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Who gives a shit.
About the goings on at Manchester United Football Club? Not me and that's the truth yes sir.
Closed Thread