United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Errrmmm....FNM?
Shyiitt! Faith No More - and I've even predicted it myself on an earlier thread. Note to self: NO MORE RIOJA!!!

Unread 27-12-2008, 01:10 AM
King Schlong

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Agree completely with that. Earlier this season he looked well out of form and was mis-timing everything, but as you say the last 10 games or so he has been brilliant.

As a fan I know this season has felt very stop-start-stop-start to me, wonder if the players feel the same. I am just eager for us to keeping playing premier league games and cutting the dippers lead.

Bang on mate, felt exactly the same and i too wonder if the players feel the same. It all starts here though and we are in a better position than i expected us to be in considering the tough fixture list and the trip to Japan. Now's the time to kick on and make it 18 a peice.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:03 PM
wiganste

Well, what can you say about this man? If John Terry is the 'Iron Man' what the £#%&! does that make Vidic?

Best defender in world football on current form.

Unread 12-01-2009, 12:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Well, what can you say about this man? If John Terry is the 'Iron Man' what the £#%&! does that make Vidic?

Agree with that, the way he's taken up a leadership role during Rios injury has been mightily impressive as has the way he's helped Evans through. Bit of a problem on the horizon for Inter if he's banned and rios problems continue.

Unread 12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

agreed he has been colossal this season

Unread 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Rhodzy

Should be nominated for PFA Player of the year.
Closed Thread