Vidic
Pat

Cougar
Scholesy
Anderson

Tevez
Rooney
the Berb-dog

...that would be my choice. Although, it does have a suicidal look to it..

Unread 12-09-2008, 06:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Edwin

Wes
Rio
Vidic
Pat

Cougar
Scholesy
Anderson

Tevez
Rooney
the Berb-dog

...that would be my choice. Although, it does have a suicidal look to it..

Anderson or Cazza (If fit).Yep, I'd go with that.

Unread 12-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Bral

Start with Rooney & Tevez up front and bring Berbs on for Wazza on 65 mins to get the winner, nft.

Unread 12-09-2008, 06:36 PM
withapacketofsweets

VDS

Wes
Rio
Vid
Paddy

Ando
Carrick
Scholesy

Roon
Berbie
Tev

RONALDO on the bench !!!

Unread 12-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
VDS

Brown
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Scholes
Carrick
Fletcher
Giggs
Rooney
Tevez
Unfortunately I dont think you will be far off the mark there

Unread 12-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Park? Away to Liverpool, after not playing for yonks? That’s ridiculous. You're being ridiculous.
Park was excellent in Monaco. He has a great understanding with Rooney, who is key tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
In his world this is rather normal Fuzz. Im surprised Manucho hasn't found a way in there somehow.
sad @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
He always has to include at least one ridiculous point in every post to show how edgy and different he is. Very tiresome tbh.
ditto

Unread 13-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Kent Brockman

Knowing the way Fergie picks his team for the bigger matches, I think there is a good chance that Park and Fletcher will start. Fletch definitely, Jason if he is fit.

Unread 13-09-2008, 09:00 AM
borsuk

vds
wes - rio - vidic - evra
fletcher - carrick - scholes - giggs
rooney - tevez

berbatov to come off the bench at some point. not sure how he's been training this season and fergie might want to see how carlos and wayne play with dimi sitting on the sidelines. that eleven is the best option we have to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes.

it's going to be tight imo. the scouse need to kick start their season desperately and this is their chance. they'll be well up for it.

Unread 13-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Tumescent Throb

not so sure it will be tight today, at least not if our passing's on blob. Nani and Rooney are back in the goals which is why i reckoned they will both start (plus Rooney gets the nod for first crack with Berbatov for me). whoever plays though, i'll happily settle for carving the murderers open repeatedly before finally putting them out of their misery.

not long now anyhow; really hope Torres and Gerrard both start the game. doubt either will finish it if they do, and the start of the second half will be a easy peasy for United as well cus they'll both be £#%&!ed
Closed Thread