United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2007, 12:17 AM
shadowplay

United

Every goal that night in Turin in 99.The sheer look of determination in Keanes eyes let me know that everything would be ok.When Yorkey scored,theres was only ever going to be one winner.When Coley scored-sheer brilliance-"FULL SPEED AHEAD BARCELONA"-stills sends a shiver down my spine.

The superb link up play between cole and yorke was incredible at times.Always a joy to watch.

Yorkes hat-trick when we thumped Arsenal 6-1 was a superb moment.

Keanes moment in the tunnel at Highbury last year.A clear example as to why he'll always be remembered as a red legend.£#%&!ing loved the man that night.

Oles 4 against Forest.Immense.

Scholes just for the player that he is.

Giggsy in full flight.Can frighten the heart out of any player in the world at times.A shame we dont get to see at as much these days.

That night in Villa Park in 99.One of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Erics comeback and goal against Liverpool.

Erics Fa cup winner against the @#%&!s.

Ole and Teddy.

Beckham at his best.

Ruuds celebration after sticking the penalty away against Arsenal the season before last.

Oles winner against Liverpool in the Fa Cup quarters in 99.

Other

Ronaldo,the Brazilian,in full flight in his Barcelona days.

Truly frightening

Unread 27-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Sparky***

Anyone remember Eric calling Ruddock fat and doing the 'big belly' mime with his hands.

Oh and this is my favourite moment...
[YOUTUBE]DkGl7R-Dl4s[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 27-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

The pace, balance and trickery of Giggsy in full motion when he first came on the scene.

Words can not even begin to describe it.

Unread 28-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

harry redknapp's nervous twitch is funny, as demonstrated several times during the game yesterday.

Unread 28-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Luffy

when Fergie celebrates he looks like a teddy bear. I love it. Cant be bothered doing a proper comparison though.

Unread 28-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Wez

Being alive to see this man

Unread 28-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Being alive to see this man

Your favourite sight was seeing yourself be alive?

Unread 28-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Scholes' laugh is near perfect. I also love it when he sneer's at opposition when they're on the ground after he's clattered them.

Generally love all celebrations. Cantona of course. Beckham's were underated, especially circa 2000, used to show great joy when scoring (free kick against Barca 99) and determination when we needed more (Spurs last day). More recently Rooney tearing away after he's scored big goals (Arsenal and his first against Bolton).

Unread 28-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Your favourite sight was seeing yourself be alive?
Prehaps I should have said

" to witness this man in a United shirt "

Unread 28-01-2007, 11:05 PM
treb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Scholes' laugh is near perfect. I also love it when he sneer's at opposition when they're on the ground after he's clattered them.
Generally love all celebrations. Cantona of course. Beckham's were underated, especially circa 2000, used to show great joy when scoring (free kick against Barca 99) and determination when we needed more (Spurs last day). More recently Rooney tearing away after he's scored big goals (Arsenal and his first against Bolton).

Scholes is a legend, I love the fact that the opposition must think he is a right @#%&! to play against!

When everyone in OT see him going for a challenge and waiting for him to miss the ball and clatter the player, then gets up as if he did nothing wrong!

That O'Shea Celebration was piss funny!
Closed Thread