United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Ginners

good shout with carroll, what a useless @#%&! he was. that spurs game how he was a regular for a while i dont know.

Unread 28-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Lessons to learn:

Places that only let you in if you're wearing shoes are generally not worth going to.

But if you ARE desperate to get in, put your socks - assuming you're wearing black socks - over your trainers, hence giving them the appearance of shoes. As soon as you get in change back to normal (after wiping any shit/broken glass off your socks).
'You've got shit on your socks you shitty socked bastard !'

edit - think thats the right quote

Unread 28-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
'You're wearing shit socks you shitty socked bastard !'
I've got a 2 out of 2 record. Although I don't intend to ever try it again.

Unread 01-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Can't believe I forgot O'Shit

Looks like he's going to be swingin the lead for a while longer

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...al_171203.html

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
santiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_red
i have no idea who ted macdougal is either. but i assume he's a #@&%! cos me dad doesn't dislike anyone.

my grandad woulda said george best. Gods Honest truth.
ted mcdougal was a legend... for bournemouth
was also a liverpool reserve who wasn't good enough for them, but he was for us. how times do change.

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Gary Neville.

A right mouthy £#%&!ing know-it-all, fake tough guy.

Appalling moustache too.

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:19 PM
M-13

Mark Hughes... Not only today's business, never have liked him. never will and hopefully we wont see him at Old Trafford again, Desperate Dan chinned @#%&!.

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
Mark Hughes... Not only today's business, never have liked him. never will and hopefully we wont see him at Old Trafford again, Desperate Dan chinned @#%&!.
This day has done funny things for my admiration of Spark.......sorry, Mark Hughes.

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:29 PM
neworder

Dimitar Berbatov

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:38 PM
The Return of JC

Some players are just shit - that's not their fault. As long as they work hard for the shirt and know their place, then I don't mind and the manager should be criticised for playing them.

Fletcher's a good example. Not very good, but runs his arse off and tries for the shirt. Same for Neville.

Whereas John O'Shea is useless, lazy and a coward. Keiran Richardson is shit...but really really doesn't think he is. It's the posers and the part timers I hate.

If they're just shit, don't blame them, ask why they're in the side in the first place.

Andy Cole goes up in my estimation with each shite English striker that fails to hit the ten goal mark but gets an England call up.

Unread 01-09-2008, 08:42 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
This day has done funny things for my admiration of Spark.......sorry, Mark Hughes.
He always seems to be struggling with a dose of indigestion.
Closed Thread