Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2008, 08:13 PM
#@&%!y sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
whats the script with the stadium? i have a 3 peice suite i need to skip
3 seater and 2 chairs?????

council will take it back i guess, new ground for our reserves???

Unread 12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Wafty Crank

Latest from my source (who is probably not anybody else's source) is that in all likelihood, they will be in administration by Friday.

I don't much go for schadenfreude, but after all their lauding of the Glazers upon their takeover, and the overall giddiness of the Frank/Sven thing, I am anticipating spending Friday evening doing this...

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:00 PM
SilverSurfer

By Friday!!

Bit bemused tbh; got some city supporting mates and Uncle and they're OK, can be reasonable; feel pretty bad for them.

But given how large numbers waved in a clearly very dodgy bloke and gave him a hilarious nickname, all for a few promises and a free thai meal in town, well karma doesn't come much better.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
Latest from my source (who is probably not anybody else's source) is that in all likelihood, they will be in administration by Friday.

I don't much go for schadenfreude, but after all their lauding of the Glazers upon their takeover, and the overall giddiness of the Frank/Sven thing, I am anticipating spending Friday evening doing this...

Waft, is this spot on???

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank

cant see that happening, doesnt that incur a 15 point deduction? any potential investor/owner wouldnt go near them with that.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
cant see that happening, doesnt that incur a 15 point deduction? any potential investor/owner wouldnt go near them with that.
Or the £#%&!ing big debts that they'll no doubt have.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Or the £#%&!ing big debts that they'll no doubt have.
managable debt, not a problem in the premiership. a 15point deduction would make survival a lot harder, not impossibly by all means, but makes the investment more risky.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:11 PM
plopborsky

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
managable debt, not a problem in the premiership. a 15point deduction would make survival a lot harder, not impossibly by all means, but makes the investment more risky.
Big debt, shit crowds, don't own stadium, Stephen Irelands dead grans ,Curly Watts and the Gallaghers?

No @#%&! would buy into that!

Ether

If they're in administration by Friday I'll join the £#%&!ing cooking group. It isn't happening. Fact.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Ginners

Default someone with experience in investing in shit companies

Quote:
Big debt, shit crowds, don't own stadium, Stephen Irelands dead grans ,Curly Watts and the Gallaghers?

No @#%&! would buy into that!

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I'm worried.

After suffering back to back strokes do we think Glazer could pass the fit section of the "fit and proper" person test?

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
If they're in administration by Friday I'll join the £#%&!ing cooking group. It isn't happening. Fact.

Unread 12-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Waft, is this spot on???
Well, the bloke involved is well connected, but the last really big exclusive he gave me* was five years ago when he told me "Beckham's going nowhere"...make of that what you will...

* That wasn't really the last snippet he fed me, but it was the last time he was wrong. He is, however, connected with United rather than city, so although I'm still doing this I'm not doing this until it is this ...

Unread 01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Ether

This didn't quite work out as planned did it

Unread 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Sparky***

People are laughing. i don't know why. If the chelsea scenario has taught us anything it's that any old smelly little club can be champions if you throw £400mil at it.

Unread 01-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Pop

@#%&!s outside the council house today...

Unread 01-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Arnold Muhren

Their in for David Villa and Gomez from Stuttgart as well now according to SSN. Oh and Robinho.......Maradona, Lev Yashin and Billy Meredith.

£#%&!sake
Closed Thread