koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Where do you find these slopps?

Unread 31-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
Graham something? He said Corluka WILL sign for Spurs tomorrow, but he said he 'believes' Veloso will, as will another, possibily milito, as they've been tracking Veloso for quite a while.

Then he said the offer on the table from United originally was 21m, spurs wanted 30, but he thinks they'll settle on 25/26.

Graham 'something'? You mean Graham Roberts?

JCL.

Unread 31-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Where do you find these slopps?

Unread 01-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Citeh have replaced him with another good player, Zabaleta. I mentioned him as a possible Utd signing in the past. A bargain too. Utd should've been in for him IMO.
Not sure I'd want him at United, but I think it's a very smart signing for Citeh. He can play in a number positions, has fantastic stamina, can deliver a decent cross, is capable of smashing a shot from outside the box, and above all has a wonderful attitude on the pitch - he plays with great aggression and is a real winner. From what I've heard he's a leader in the dressing room as well. Would be surprised if he doesn't become very popular at the council house.

You can still tell that he's still learning the position of fullback at times, particularly in the tactical aspects of the game, but with the right coaching I think he can be one of the top right-backs in the country. Already at Espanyol he's come on leaps and bounds over the past couple of seasons.

So to get him for €8m is definitely a real bargain as far as I'm concerned.

Unread 01-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Graham 'something'? You mean Graham Roberts?

JCL.
Am i the JCL or is this Graham bloke the JCL? and why?
Closed Thread