Quote:
Originally Posted by History
does deserve it
No-one Deserves it......

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
No, just that you havent bothered to read through the thread. Although Ronaldo does deserve it after he milked it for all he's worth through tv, the papers and pointing up to the sky after every goal he scored this season....Carry on
Oh okay because Lampards team mates and the London press made it into a huge issue its okay to laugh about someones Mum being dead.

Ok i will remember the double stan....erm i mean rules next time.

#@&%!.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:05 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Oh okay because Lampards team mates and the London press made it into a huge issue its okay to laugh about someones Mum being dead.

Ok i will remember the double stan....erm i mean rules next time.

#@&%!.
Go stand in the kop and shed a tear you dick.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:

Iam shedding no tears, just laughing at your double standards and how hard you are trying to fit in.

I couldnt give a £#%&! about Lampard or Ronaldos family.

I wonder how you would react if Ronaldos Mum died this season and the players all make some kinda tribute.

Fool.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:14 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
So what you're saying is:

Laughing at someone dying = Top Red.

Finding it pretty £#%&!ing tasteless = Grief obsessed scouser.

???

Yep, isn't it funny when someone dies aye!?...£#%&!ing get in.
Lampard's a £#%&!ing grief-junkie. Fancy being upset cause his Mum died at a young age & he has to live his career out in front of the PUblic & Press.
What a loser!
Ha!....I hope another lad who happens to play for a team I don't support loses his mum next season.

It's just so £#%&!in cool being a Top Red isn't it?...I feel sorry for those scouse @#%&!s who don't laugh at things like this.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Mr_Ed

It's only a thread girls... if you don't like it don't read the thread.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:34 AM
History

Quote:
Oh iam guilty of double standards a lot of the time, iam actually not that offended by the pics it just gets boring when people jump on the "lets laugh at Lampards Mums death" bandwagon to prove how top red they are.

As i said lets see how the reaction is if its one of our players next.
So as soon as you don't find it funny anymore, the other people who do are trying to be top reds? Oh dear.

If happened to one of our players i'd probably wear a black armband or something.

Unread 05-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
So as soon as you don't find it funny anymore, the other people who do are trying to be top reds? Oh dear.

If happened to one of our players i'd probably wear a black armband or something.
Iv never found it funny, where did i say i thought it was

I just never commented on it and got caught up in the media shit storm that followed it like you obviously did.

The funny thing is you probably would.

Unread 05-07-2008, 12:03 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation

Is'nt taking the piss out of his mum or the fact she's dead. It was started as " what will Lampard do if he actually wins the god dam cup ( champions league ) "

I'm sure you've never laughed at a Diana joke or played cricket with a severd head.....

we all have.

Unread 05-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Is'nt taking the piss out of his mum or the fact she's dead. It was started as " what will Lampard do if he actually wins the god dam cup ( champions league ) "

I'm sure you've never laughed at a Diana joke or played cricket with a severd head.....

we all have.
I understand that and wasnt having a go personally.

Unread 05-07-2008, 12:13 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
No it's ok, i know it could be taken as too far. I think alot of the Maddie stuff is too BUT dont about Diana one little bit.

I think without the reason behind it, the pictures look very bad but once you know they're a dig at him a) celebrating more than in one match..b) when he was'nt even playing his team mates held up a Pat Lampard R.I.P Chelsea shirt when they scored, c) him doing it in the final and after the match saying " i'm not bitter but clearly the better team did'nt win and d) because he just poses in pictures that are so ripe for fiddling.

Should'nt look at stuff with morals, the internet is a strange place where people say n do stuff they would'nt do to peoples faces/ in real life.

Unread 05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
History

Quote:
Yeah he was more going at me personally

Unread 05-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Yeah he was more going at me personally
Closed Thread