United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:04 AM
1MUFC

Default I am giving my season ticket up next season

Iíll enjoy and get far more out of the grand plus adding it to the spending on away games than I do at old Trafford. Its no longer enjoyable at old Trafford, day trippers, nob heads sucking each others dicks etc, shit atmosphere, being told to sit down all the time, more than half of them not nothing any songs the list goes on and on. These dick heads who leave 10 minutes before the end, people that run to the metro, and the ones who think it will take off without them. And being charged piss take amounts for it.

I have no need to feel guilty or any less of a top red because I will be at pretty much 100% of away games, be around old Trafford on a match day or in the city centre ready to attack away fans.

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:06 AM
chorleyred

ok

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

You go girl...

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:07 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
ok
honestly chorley red, i am doing the right thing, if you want to stick with being bummed by them week in week out and follow like a sheep you do that, but i wont be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
You go girl...
honestly i've fucking had enough now

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:08 AM
m14red

any other plans?

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:09 AM
chorleyred

I was priced out long ago

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:12 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
I was priced out long ago
what do you do now, sit on your tits watching it on telly ?. watching it on telly is nicer than going inside the ground now anyway. I wont be going to FC, and i will be putting the money into away games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
any other plans?
Like what

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Jason Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Iíll enjoy and get far more out of the grand plus adding it to the spending on away games than I do at old Trafford. Its no longer enjoyable at old Trafford, day trippers, nob heads sucking each others dicks etc, shit atmosphere, being told to sit down all the time, more than half of them not nothing any songs the list goes on and on. These dick heads who leave 10 minutes before the end, people that run to the metro, and the ones who think it will take off without them. And being charged piss take amounts for it.

I have no need to feel guilty or any less of a top red because I will be at pretty much 100% of away games, be around old Trafford on a match day or in the city centre ready to attack away fans.

some fair points, but do you not think putting up with some of the shit at home games gives you more right to attend the aways?

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:14 AM
chorleyred

it won't be long till the aways are the same, it's already started from what I hear

Unread 31-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
people that run to the metro, and the ones who think it will take off without them.
be around old Trafford on a match day or in the city centre ready to attack away fans.

Funny.
Closed Thread