United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:41 PM
The Return of JC

Default FAO Bryan Robson's Liver

Please stop it.

I see your point, but the threads are taking me back in time and I don't want to be disappointed by this summer's weather all over again.

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Please stop it.

I see your point, but the threads are taking me back in time and I don't want to be disappointed by this summer's weather all over again.
Look out of the portholes my man, the weather is glorious. Live not in the past when these threads first appeared, go run outside and frolick in the sun, roll in the lush and green grass and thank the lord for the day that he has sent.

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:47 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Look out of the portholes my man, the weather is glorious. Live not in the past when these threads first appeared, go run outside and frolick in the sun, roll in the lush and green grass and thank the lord for the day that he has sent.
Mm'k

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

BRL has a point though regarding the bttts.

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:48 PM
</forzagarza>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Are you maaaan_u, you?

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:51 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by </forzagarza>
Are you maaaan_u, you?
I have had this same logon on fred tish/red ish for about 5 years now. I am me, and a very dashing me I am too.

Unread 23-08-2007, 12:51 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Please stop it.

Closed Thread