United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-07-2007, 02:18 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
no it's because i think you are so funny. i know my joke wasn't funny, none of them ever are. however, your instant response really hurt me so i am going to stalk you until i get bored. make sure you use the spellchcker as well.
ok fair play i laughed at that one. i'm bored, does that count?

Unread 23-07-2007, 03:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
If Rio & his agents were behaving like this certain forum users would have spontaneously combusted with rage.

Gabby can get to @#%&!ing £#%&! as far as I'm concerned. Hankering for a move to that shit-hole. He's either very brave or incrediblly stupid. Talk about £#%&!ing disrespectful as well.

If he wasn't protected under the 'Argentina' banner he'd be getting dogs abuse on here.

Unread 23-07-2007, 03:56 PM
24hr Leavesey

Lawyers ? he can get Perry £#%&!ing Mason, it won't happen unless Fergie allows it.

Apparently he made a promise that he could leave if a bid of £6m came in - which I suspect is verbal = tough shit Gabby.

He could have bought his contract out if he notified United within 2 weeks of the season finishing, he didn't = tough shit Gabby.

So, in closing, tough shit Gabby, we're doing you a £#%&!ing favour.

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:08 PM
keane Roy

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:12 PM
MUFC One Love

He's a @#%&! as far as I'm concerned and it's always seemed he would jump at the chance to move on, I hope he £#%&!s off but not there.

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:13 PM
celtbion

It could be worse.

A useful member of our squad, say, like Darren Fletcher or John O'Shea could be looking for a move to hated rivals.

I hope Heinze gets his way.

Unless he has an astonishing improvement in form he'll be a complete liability for them.

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If Rio & his agents were behaving like this certain forum users would have spontaneously combusted with rage.

Gabby can get to @#%&!ing £#%&! as far as I'm concerned. Hankering for a move to that shit-hole. He's either very brave or incrediblly stupid. Talk about £#%&!ing disrespectful as well.

If he wasn't protected under the 'Argentina' banner he'd be getting dogs abuse on here.

You always post decent stuff.

Fair do's.

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:19 PM
wiganste

He can't even taking a @#%&!ing throw in.

nf £#%&!ing t as a tourettes ridden el calafate would say.

Unread 23-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Flowers of Manchester

His not his ability that's the question

We backed him from day 1, we payed his wages for a season when out injured (a poster comparing him to Redondo fellow Argentinaian who refused wages when injured at Milan) and of all the £#%&!ing teams it appears he wants to go them.

In the past he has made great comments about us, he obv knows we hate them. The players would have clued him up in his 3 seasons with us. ffs Heinze.

Rio didnt sign his contract staright away we all boo him has he is a cockney wide boy. Ronaldo nothing as we know he would have left if we booed him.

Heinze can get to £#%&! (but not to them!)
Closed Thread