United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
legendary saf

Default Oscar Ustari?

Talented young Argentina Goalkeeper.

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2007/06...es/d-06401.htm

Edwin 37, Foster out injured for a long time after his knee surgery. Could this story hold some water??

Last edited by legendary saf; 08-06-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Whalefish

Translation?

He's been linked to Arsenal btw.

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Rhodzy

FFS you get excited about anyone linked to us, I doubt it will ever happen

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
FFS you get excited about anyone linked to us, I doubt it will ever happen
No. No, I don't.

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
No. No, I don't.
Wasn't talking about you

Translation
Quote:
Manchester United, the last champion of the English league, has in the sight to Oscar Ustari. Its present arquero, the Dutch Edwin Van Der Sar, will turn 37 years in three months and is on the verge of retiring. The club, whose equipment for two decades has been directing to Alex Ferguson, still did not make any formal supply, but everything indicates that it would go to the load by Osky, according to was known yesterday in English means. In the surroundings to the player stampa was silenzio and Compared president Julio assured that he did not receive any concrete supply, but still is fresh the reluctance image that occurred in the previous days to passes of Sergio Omen to the Athletic one of Madrid and finally the transference was made in hardly days. By Ustari there was an interest of the Barcelona of Spain and the Chelsea. To the night also they would have called yesterday from Spain: Villarreal would be added to bids up it to take to one of the arqueros of the Selection. “We did not receive any supply. Perhaps there is something from the player”, maintained Compared. “Independent one is not moving to sell to Ustari. We do not have hardship”, added. In any case, the money of a transference of this tenor would give sufficient oxygen him to the club, that in the next days it will try, by consensus of the assembly of partners, to create a trust to finance the following stages of the construction of the stage. In any case, the president of Independent insisted on the fact that they do not need to sell a player to construct the stage. Compared he left the door open: “If there is a supply that agrees to him to the player and the club, we will study it. Interested it has, but of to that we accept a possible supply and they they put the money there is a stretch”.

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Wasn't talking about you

Translation
What they forgot to mention is that Kuszczak is a unreliable piece of shit. Why we ever bought that cunt Ill never know

Unread 08-06-2007, 08:56 PM
punk_football

I doubt we would sign another Football Manager Star, whats next Milan and Cardenas

Unread 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
I doubt we would sign another Football Manager Star, whats next Milan and Cardenas

fiorentina signed vanden borre the other day.

Unread 08-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle_like_sharpey

for 4.2 million?!

Unread 08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle_like_sharpey

Dammit

First Kompany now him
Closed Thread