United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 04:18 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
i was right again
You weren't right the first time.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 04:19 PM
larry
 
Default

sorry but i've been right about everything, you guys could learn a lot by listening to me
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 04:22 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
sorry but i've been right about everything, you guys could learn a lot by listening to me
What was you right about? Not digging you out (yet) just want to see if you can back up your claim?
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default


He's coming home ..
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 04:49 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sending a transcript to Goldbridge ffs...

 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:06 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Windy flapping about desperate to stop our boy coming home. Almost like he’s gutted the allegations aren’t true. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s one of the accusers.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Tupac was right...
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Reginaldo sounds like the type of upcoming Brazilian ‘maestro’ we’d sign.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:25 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Windy flapping about desperate to stop our boy coming home. Almost like he’s gutted the allegations aren’t true. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s one of the accusers.
Wouldn't be his first online bitch-slapping though.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:29 PM
larry
 
Default

he's coming home, he's coming
tony's coming home

i'll let ned fill in the rest
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Gordon Hill
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Windy flapping about desperate to stop our boy coming home. Almost like he’s gutted the allegations aren’t true. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s one of the accusers.
Mixed feelings about this whilst I don't like to think of anyone's career being bought to an end due to
some vindictive group of liars, I can't deny that along with thousands of reds I was looking forward to seeing Pellistri given his big chance to make that right wing position his own, as he actuely gives full backs twisted blood & put's decent crosses into that penalty box, which somthing that our other wingers seem to struuggle to do on a consistant basis.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 05:52 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Mixed feelings about this whilst I don't like to think of anyone's career being bought to an end due to
some vindictive group of liars, I can't deny that along with thousands of reds I was looking forward to seeing Pellistri given his big chance to make that right wing position his own, as he actuely gives full backs twisted blood & put's decent crosses into that penalty box, which somthing that our other wingers seem to struuggle to do on a consistant basis.
Think it was just you and jem mate.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 06:51 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Windy flapping about desperate to stop our boy coming home. Almost like he’s gutted the allegations aren’t true. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s one of the accusers.
I need to see the authenticity of said transcript...
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Mixed feelings about this whilst I don't like to think of anyone's career being bought to an end due to
some vindictive group of liars, I can't deny that along with thousands of reds I was looking forward to seeing Pellistri given his big chance to make that right wing position his own, as he actuely gives full backs twisted blood & put's decent crosses into that penalty box, which somthing that our other wingers seem to struuggle to do on a consistant basis.


At osasuna ?
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 09:36 PM
Stickman
 
Default

The arse seeing on here when he was given leave of absence.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 10:17 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The arse seeing on here when he was given leave of absence.
This isn't over...

There's 3 women.
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This isn't over...

There's 3 women.
Are you ok ?

He's debunked two...
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 10:25 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ok ?

He's debunked two...
Has he?

I look forward to him being able to return very soon then...

 
Unread 11-09-2023, 10:42 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ok ?

He's debunked two...
Windy’s the 3rd
 
Unread 11-09-2023, 10:42 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This isn't over...

There's 3 women.
Tied up in your basement?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Antony
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man Utd's Antony 'not going to stop' showboating fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 28-10-2022 05:00 PM
Antony breaking records already Dr Stranger Football 24 10-10-2022 06:02 PM
I know what he can be - Ten Hag praises Antony fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-09-2022 09:00 PM
Antony AND Gakpo Dr Stranger Football 9 21-08-2022 09:44 PM
Martinez and Antony - €125m dunk Football 11 08-07-2022 04:43 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:50 AM.
Copyright ©2006 - 2024 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.