United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Neo

Question How Many Players Did Mourinho Try and Kill?

Shaw, Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Alexis, Lukaku.

Hazard at Chelsea, Ozil at Madrid.

Any more?

Absolute poisonous @#%&!.

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Buck

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Fat Al

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:47 PM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:49 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:50 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Any more?

All but pogba on the united list a tad harsh. Lukaku and sanchez have themselves to blame for being shit@#%&!s and he actually killed and brought back to life both shaw and martial.

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:04 PM
windy waffles

Brutally murdered Iker Casillas too iirc.

Iker isn't bitter about it at all...

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
All but pogba on the united list a tad harsh. Lukaku and sanchez have themselves to blame for being shit@#%&!s and he actually killed and brought back to life both shaw and martial.
He dropped martial for Sanchez and publicly harshly criticised him when he went to his child's birth. He wanted to remove him from the club.

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Foot2ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Any more?

Hard to believe, but Matic too and was benched quite a bit during his last season at Chelsea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
BS in your last statement.

What's funny with the pics of the players on the training ground... is the look on the player's face, they look lost at what moanrinho's instruction.

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:36 PM
red in cumbria

He didn't actually "try and kill" anybody, I think that might actually disappoint given the state of one or two of our shit@#%&!s

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He didn't actually "try and kill" anybody, I think that might actually disappoint given the state of one or two of our shit@#%&!s
Still defending Mou

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Still defending Mou
£#%&!'s sake, I agree that he had to go as much as you do. Just not willing to let all our shit@#%&!s off the hook because of it.

Unread 30-12-2018, 07:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
£#%&!'s sake, I agree that he had to go as much as you do. Just not willing to let all our shit@#%&!s off the hook because of it.
Please don't swear I find it quite jarring even though I probably have Tourettes

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:31 PM
armchair

It's like he made teams into destroyer of dreams and then when he couldn't do that he turned to destroying players dreams.

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Mr_Ed

He wasn’t worthy of the great club. His “I’ve won 3 titles” speaks volumes about his ego vs the greater good of any club. Pure poison.

Unread 30-12-2018, 09:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He wasn’t worthy of the great club. His “I’ve won 3 titles” speaks volumes about his ego vs the greater good of any club. Pure poison.
Exactly ...Chelsea @#%&!....him not you

Unread 30-12-2018, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's like he made teams into destroyer of dreams and then when he couldn't do that he turned to destroying players dreams.
Now that's a nice turn of phrase, wouldn't be surprised to see it "recycled" by one of the journos that lurks on this site soon

Unread 30-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Clownbones

Probably easier to ask who he didn't give a load of public shit to at some point.

Matic, De Gea.

Um....

Unread 30-12-2018, 11:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Probably easier to ask who he didn't give a load of public shit to at some point.

Matic, De Gea.

Um....
The Scottish Player.

Unread 30-12-2018, 11:50 PM
jem

Quote:
this is worse than your clean sheet might be worth three points post.
Closed Thread