United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

absolute goonage.

last couple of games are the first for a long long time I've actually believed we'd nick. nowt to do with the system, the tactics or the lineup - both second halves we've shown bollocks. vg2c

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
liverpool don't play like palace any more.
True, I just look at Lindelof and he is like a referee, much better when you don't notice him, not the most active defender in terms of attacking the ball, physically competing. Certain types I would say that could mean outstanding reading of the game, being ahead of danger but it would be a bit optimistic for Lindelof.

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Haven't actually read all the way through this thread yet. Will it live up to expectations?
Am I aloud to make a joke about birthday parties?

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:57 PM
utd99

Might have been the worst half of football Iíve seen us play since Sexton.

Did Pogba pass to a red shirt the whole first 45?

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Am I aloud to make a joke about birthday parties?

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:58 PM
AK14

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
It's been a long night

I'll log off

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

neville hit the nail on the head - playing like a fucking youtube star. wanted to throttle the bastard in the first half tbh.

kept his head down in the second and tried to play it a bit simpler. needs to sort his shit out.

Unread 05-03-2018, 10:59 PM
FUCK KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you know you can look at previous pages?

it was an awful performance against a shit team that just tried hard. no getting around that. sure, I too was told off for making far too much noise when matic scored, but why dig a f***ing hole in the first place? regulation 2-0 win would have been fine. no saves for de gea.
Christ have a day off for once you joyless twat the second half was perfect from the moment Smalling scored

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

You obviously missed United under Moyes then ffs

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:02 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Fantastic second half and deserved win felt like old times.....can only imagine the state of the posts on here from the usual pricks when we were 2 nil down

Great goonage at the end too and nice to rub it in the faces of those Croydon c***s

Just hope McTominothing is nowhere near the team Saturday...but brilliant effort all round second half 😎
We were fucking wank and 2-0 down to a Palace scratch XI it would take some sort of fucking masochist to find and post about the positives of that.

Fuck me I don't what's worse watching that first half or reading the keep the faith bollocks because we scraped 3-2 in the last minute against a Palace side the Bert's would have dicked eleventy- nil without getting.out of second gear.

Unread 05-03-2018, 11:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
We were fucking wank and 2-0 down to a Palace scratch XI it would take some sort of fucking masochist to find and post about the positives of that.

Fuck me I don't what's worse watching that first half or reading the keep the faith bollocks because we scraped 3-2 in the last minute against a Palace side the Bert's would have dicked eleventy- nil without getting.out of second gear.
He's fuming isn't he?

City drew with palace a couple of months back btw.