United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 03-03-2018, 10:49 AM
HarkNowHear

1973, I was supposed to be on my way to the Saturday matinee at the Tatton but bigger boys suggested me and my mate accompany them to Stockport on a shoplifting spree

WH Smith’s is a doddle apparently. After we were given a 2 minute elite training session in the art of lifting from a shop, in we storm.

My haul was a magnetic chess set ( I couldn’t even play fkin chess) and a pack of posh biros.

Cool as you like we depart with our freebies. Do we run, do we fuck, we sit on the bench outside the shop marvelling at our trophies.

How we laughed when security grip us march us back into the shop and lock us in a stock room til the Police arrive.

Shipped to Stockport nick and locked in a cell til the old lady came to pick me up. I was fkin 10. Had to go back to see a sergeant a few weeks later who told me next time I do it I’ll be going to Risley. Shat me keks n me mam battered me

Unread 03-03-2018, 10:51 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
1973, I was supposed to be on my way to the Saturday matinee at the Tatton but bigger boys suggested me and my mate accompany them to Stockport on a shoplifting spree

WH Smith’s is a doddle apparently. After we were given a 2 minute elite training session in the art of lifting from a shop, in we storm.

My haul was a magnetic chess set ( I couldn’t even play fkin chess) and a pack of posh biros.

Cool as you like we depart with our freebies. Do we run, do we fuck, we sit on the bench outside the shop marvelling at our trophies.

How we laughed when security grip us march us back into the shop and lock us in a stock room til the Police arrive.

Shipped to Stockport nick and locked in a cell til the old lady came to pick me up. I was fkin 10. Had to go back to see a sergeant a few weeks later who told me next time I do it I’ll be going to Risley. Shat me keks n me mam battered me
Part 2...”hark doesn’t learn his lesson and gets a job as a baggage handler at the airport”

Unread 03-03-2018, 10:52 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Part 2...”hark doesn’t learn his lesson and gets a job as a baggage handler at the airport”

great job. never got any free stuff though, yer honour

Unread 03-03-2018, 10:54 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Are you making allegations that I touched things that I shouldn’t have

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Harri Jaffa

Ummmm a few things...

Caught nicking Panini stickers from John Menzies when I was 9 probably the first.

Scored the word bollocks into the seats of three chairs in RE at 13. Fucking RE teacher checked the handwriting and sent a letter to my folks for £30 to replace the chairs. But he gave me the letter (he was a twat ). Letter obv destroyed, £30 nicked from folks, sorted.

Loads of other stuff tbh. Stupid things from pubs on many occasions ffs

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:01 AM
RemisMoses

One and only time and I’ve still not had the bottle to go back in it must be 6-7 years ago..

At big shopping centre in Manchester buying 3 full kits for my kids. sportdirect is on 2 floors took them to the counter upstairs she took all the tags off and bagged them up and then the card machine went down she handed me the bag and said you will have to take them downstairs to pay. The escalator’s took you back to the main doors out and once at the bottom it hit me, only a fucking idiot would walk round to the counter downstairs to pay and I just walked out . I am sure my eldest twigged he was about 10-11 at the time we didn’t speak of it, and a slap up lunch and new footy boots made sure he never mentioned it again.. I must say what a rush it was £140 odd quid I felt like a bad mutha fucka.

I don’t even consider this stealing tbh, what else was I supposed to do

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Child of Darkness

Hate sports direct

Still end up there every other week

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:17 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Hate sports direct

Still end up there every other week
If I am honest I spent the day strutting round singing bad to bone in my head little victories

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:18 AM
wiganste

tbf, I've nicked loads of thing in my younger days but the boot was on the other foot a couple of years ago.

Walking from Oxford Road to Piccadilly, i was approached by a prostitute. She mithered me, i told her no and she ended up getting her busters out and putting my hand on them. Always got to cop a free feel right?

Anyway, fucked her off as i wasn't interested, got on my train - ipod missing. The fucking SLAG!

Unread 03-03-2018, 11:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
tbf, I've nicked loads of thing in my younger days but the boot was on the other foot a couple of years ago.

Walking from Oxford Road to Piccadilly, i was approached by a prostitute. She mithered me, i told her no and she ended up getting her busters out and putting my hand on them. Always got to cop a free feel right?

Anyway, fucked her off as i wasn't interested, got on my train - ipod missing. The fucking SLAG!
not right you