United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:39 AM
doudou

I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic fuck-up.

Yeah it would be nice if we won the big one, we're just not going to.

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:40 AM
dunk

You’re a fucking dick Gav. They need to earn credit. So far they have failed every test and been utterly shit 80% of the time even when managing to win. You get no credit for that.

This collection of players; the amount they cost, the amount they are being paid, should be where they are as an absolute fucking minimum, fact is they are lucky to be there.

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic f***-up.

Bailly is back or did you not notice?

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Bailly is back or did you not notice?

That's all right then.

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’re a f***ing dick Gav. They need to earn credit. So far they have failed every test and been utterly shit 80% of the time even when managing to win. You get no credit for that.

This collection of players; the amount they cost, the amount they are being paid, should be where they are as an absolute f***ing minimum, fact is they are lucky to be there.
lucky to be second in the league and the quarters of the fa cup and in the knockout stages of the champions league coupled with us being the current holders of the league cup and the europa league?

yes that is lucky.....go and lie down in a darkened room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

That's all right then.
he will steady the defence, he will replace smalling. Its a plus or are you a member of the sparky and dunk doom brigade?

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:46 AM
dunk

Quote:
lucky to be second in the league and the quarters of the fa cup and in the knockout stages of the champions league coupled with us being the current holders of the league cup and the europa league?

yes that is lucky.....go and lie down in a darkened room.
Thick as actual fuck

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic fuck-up.

Hence the odds. We're 23/1 at some places.

Would love to win it by accident though. Just a shitload of luck and playing out of our skins for a few games.

Imagine shitcunting our way to a Clty or Liverpool final...

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
I would rather to live in hope than to die in despair.
Alright, William Wallace. We’re watching a game of football on the telly, not leading an army into battle.

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thick as actual f***
thanks for your reply but sorry you dont really matter

Unread 21-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

As saffers said, city and the dirties and Bayern are already through so they have their odds cut. If we hammer Sevilla 5-0 out odds will be cut too.