United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:39 AM
doudou
 
Default

I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic fuck-up.

Yeah it would be nice if we won the big one, we're just not going to.
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:40 AM
dunk
 
Default

You’re a fucking dick Gav. They need to earn credit. So far they have failed every test and been utterly shit 80% of the time even when managing to win. You get no credit for that.

This collection of players; the amount they cost, the amount they are being paid, should be where they are as an absolute fucking minimum, fact is they are lucky to be there.
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic f***-up.

Yeah it would be nice if we won the big one, we're just not going to.
Bailly is back or did you not notice?
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Bailly is back or did you not notice?


That's all right then.
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’re a f***ing dick Gav. They need to earn credit. So far they have failed every test and been utterly shit 80% of the time even when managing to win. You get no credit for that.

This collection of players; the amount they cost, the amount they are being paid, should be where they are as an absolute f***ing minimum, fact is they are lucky to be there.
lucky to be second in the league and the quarters of the fa cup and in the knockout stages of the champions league coupled with us being the current holders of the league cup and the europa league?

yes that is lucky.....go and lie down in a darkened room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo


That's all right then.
he will steady the defence, he will replace smalling. Its a plus or are you a member of the sparky and dunk doom brigade?
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:46 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
lucky to be second in the league and the quarters of the fa cup and in the knockout stages of the champions league coupled with us being the current holders of the league cup and the europa league?

yes that is lucky.....go and lie down in a darkened room.
Thick as actual fuck
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I understand the logic behind the "Mourinho can win anything" argument, I really do. But with Jones and/or Smalling at the back we're always liable to make a catastrophic fuck-up.

Yeah it would be nice if we won the big one, we're just not going to.
Hence the odds. We're 23/1 at some places.

Would love to win it by accident though. Just a shitload of luck and playing out of our skins for a few games.

Imagine shitcunting our way to a Clty or Liverpool final...
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I would rather to live in hope than to die in despair.
Alright, William Wallace. We’re watching a game of football on the telly, not leading an army into battle.
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thick as actual f***
thanks for your reply but sorry you dont really matter
 
Unread 21-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

As saffers said, city and the dirties and Bayern are already through so they have their odds cut. If we hammer Sevilla 5-0 out odds will be cut too.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Post your CL semi finalists
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United vs Everton: A flashback through the FA Cup semi-finalists' history in the famous c fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 22-04-2016 10:00 PM
Bundesliga beats the Premier League with 21 World Cup semi finalists coming from Germany's top leagu fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-07-2014 10:40 AM
Remy heads list of Atletico targets as Champions League semi-finalists chase Lukaku, Hernandez and S fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-04-2014 02:00 PM
FA Youth Cup - Third Round Draw: Manchester United face last season's semi-finalists Burnley fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-11-2012 05:00 PM
2001 - Champions League Semi Finalists wiganste Football 5 02-09-2008 06:55 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.