United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 17-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I couldnt even make it through the opening po

ooh, look, a squirrel...
This is the problem as people often make light of this condition. It's far from a funny situation as I myself have suffered from this for years and it usually starts with a clouding of images in my mind then a plethora of thoughts in my head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, knees and toes.......

Unread 17-02-2018, 01:34 PM
taff

Thumbs up

amphetamines. you're welcome.

Unread 17-02-2018, 02:54 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
This is the problem as people often make light of this condition. It's far from a funny situation as I myself have suffered from this for years and it usually starts with a clouding of images in my mind then a plethora of thoughts in my head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, knees and toes.......

Unread 17-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
I've deffo got it a bit.

I slightly move my head when a passenger in a car and I have to talk (work etc.) To make it seem like the car is jumping over where lamp posts are.

This is mainly on the motorway and I don't even do it consciously.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Unread 17-02-2018, 03:56 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Itís made up nonsence to try and make sense of fuckwit kids.

My missus works in a school and reckons that kids are branded with ADHD far too easily. She thinks a lot of the kid's that are 'diagnosed' are simply spoilt and that their parents cannot control them, and that resources are being used on these kids instead of the kid's and the parent's that really need it.

Last edited by sub three hours; 17-02-2018 at 04:03 PM.