United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Neo

Tbf, I'd like to think that I'm personally not ignorant enough to classify the opinions of several hundred thousand people into one, based on what football team they follow.

Grown men using terms like 'vermin' because of a particular sporting affinity. No wonder so many are stuck on a perpetual hamster wheel of inescapable debt and wage slavery.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tbf, I'd like to think that I'm personally not ignorant enough to classify the opinions of several hundred thousand people into one, based on what football team they follow.

Grown men using terms like 'vermin' because of a particular sporting affinity. No wonder so many are stuck on a perpetual hamster wheel of inescapable debt and wage slavery.
Agreed. Racist murdering bin dipping grief monkey cunts has a better ring to it.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Lads, I'm in enemy territory...

Stag-do. Just touched down at Lime Street (shithole, tbh). Januzaj song has drawn the attention.

Vermin bashing tonight.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:03 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Love the internet

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
It's called growing up.

40 year old men hating other men they don't know because of the football team they follow.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's called growing up.

40 year old men hating other men they don't know because of the football team they follow.
Is this the same Neo who routinely launches into tirades of personal abuse against strangers on a football forum and then offers them out for actual fights?

Good to see him maturing. Bravo.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is this the same Neo who routinely launches into tirades of personal abuse against strangers on a football forum and then offers them out for actual fights?

Good to see him maturing. Bravo.
The offers are based on legitimate quarrels with individuals. Completely different to classifying an entire group of literally hundreds of thousands of people as one based on something as non-sensical as their favourite football team.

This narrative that all Liverpool fans are racist/poor/thieves is odd.

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The offers are based on legitimate quarrels with individuals. Completely different to classifying an entire group of literally hundreds of thousands of people as one based on something as non-sensical as their favourite football team.

This narrative that all Liverpool fans are racist/poor/thieves is odd.
Somethings odd

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Somethings odd
You've made just short of 500 posts in less than 9 months and I've never even noticed your existence on here before.

Fuck me, what a non-entity.