United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ugh, suffocating.
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:06 PM
plopborsky
 
Default



i get the list before i can play
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:06 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ugh, suffocating.
Thatís definitely how it will end.
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:11 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
This. Scholes Jnr has officially taken the PS4 into his room and since he found the delights of a headset I've hardly seen him
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:20 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
all been there pal nqat
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:54 PM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ugh, suffocating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This....

Some air please love, canít I have anything ?
Sorry cream in with the lads here. Couldn't cope.

"oh I can't wait to watch Utd tonight love shall we have some nice food and cheer on the boys"

"Fuck off"

"Let's have a good session on cod darling"

Don't get lads who go United with their birds and that who are well into it. Had to take my ex a few years ago as my dad couldn't go and nobody wanted his ST. Think it was the worse 90 minutes of her life. That's the way it should be.
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 03:58 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Sorry cream in with the lads here. Couldn't cope.

"oh I can't wait to watch Utd tonight love shall we have some nice food and cheer on the boys"

"Fuck off"

"Let's have a good session on cod darling"

Don't get lads who go United with their birds and that who are well into it. Had to take my ex a few years ago as my dad couldn't go and nobody wanted his ST. Think it was the worse 90 minutes of her life. That's the way it should be.
Agreed. Took mine to Star Wars and she was completely lost and bored senseless. Like you said TWISB. Of course I was made to watch gone with the wind extended version last night.
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:04 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Agreed. Took mine to Star Wars and she was completely lost and bored senseless. Like you said TWISB. Of course I was made to watch gone with the wind extended version last night.
Which you ruined for her by making comments throughout? TWISB
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:16 PM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

In terms of gaming though nothing holds my attention anymore. I'll go on co op seasons on fifa with my mate for a couple of hours and have the odd half hour on cod. Maybe if I got more time too i would. Amount of games I've bought and never really played because it's easier to go on the pick up and play stuff for short bursts. Any good games out on the PS4 worth getting?
 
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:26 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Which you ruined for her by making comments throughout? TWISB
Calles Scarlett a shameless hussy and also corrected her on her pronounciation of Tara's Theme which went down well
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Do you suffer from Gaming Disorder?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I think I've got SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) roterteufel Off Topic 14 13-08-2008 06:55 AM
Seasonal Affective Disorder Zorg Off Topic 12 08-05-2008 11:06 AM
semantic-pragmatic disorder HarkNowHear Off Topic 24 04-01-2008 07:58 PM
Attention deficit disorder scherben Off Topic 16 13-04-2007 01:48 PM
Seasonally Adjusted Disorder (SAD) fred tissue Off Topic 26 21-11-2006 10:06 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.