United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Cream

Default Mourinho - "I STAY"

Reports:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he has no intention of quitting the club.

In a spiky sounding press conference, probably, he told everyone to fuck off.

"The board are happy with me and know that I want to stay for as long as possible (i.e. forever)."

So there we have it. A madman living in a hotel for years to come.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:09 PM
jem

I heard when people get old, rather than pay for care homes or hotels, they book themselves onto a luxury liner.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:10 PM
plopborsky

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has emphatically dismissed claims in the Spanish media that a deal had been struck to take Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, insisting he would never do business with "that mob"

“Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob. Jesus Christ, no chance,” said Ferguson. “I wouldn’t sell them a virus.”
Speaking after watching his side beat Japan’s Gamba Osaka 5-3 to reach the final of the Club World Cup, Ferguson added: “That’s a no. There is absolutely no agreement at all between the clubs.”

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Tiberian

2 weeks from now we will go through the same cycle.

Mourinho is a tiresome character.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
2 weeks from now we will go through the same cycle.

Honestly makes everything United a fucking chore.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly makes everything United a f***ing chore.
Mid 50's guy who acts like a teenager. "Oh he is so edgy and cool" Worked a little better in his first stint at Chelsea when he had a tiny bit of charm. Now it is just a bit pathetic.

An all time great manager but if he had announced today that he was leaving it would not have worried me in the slightest.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:18 PM
20 times

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:25 PM
waynes ear's

glad he's staying.

Pissing off the press, opposition management and players, and most importantly, a load of cocksuckers that pretend to support United

you fucking quilts

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Poop

Means nothing though. Utd would sack him tomorrow morning if it in any way benefitted the club.

Unread 04-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly makes everything United a fucking chore.
It was the media who brought this up ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
glad he's staying.

Pissing off the press, opposition management and players, and most importantly, a load of cocksuckers that pretend to support United

you fucking quilts

If United are a chore, may I suggest chelsea