United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:36 PM
freddie

Default Online series looking for Man U fans!

The 'Everything but Football Football Show' is looking for Manchester United superfans! Get in touch now if you'd like to be part of a fun game show!

If you, your mates / family are knowledgable about Manchester United and would be interested in taking part in a studio game show with some of the best first team players then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!

We're filming in Manchester on January 17th and will need you for just a couple of hours.

Thank you!

Get in touch: [email protected]

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:37 PM
otbarney

Wasting his time in here then.

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Sparky***

Well, this is going to be interesting.

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:41 PM
flixton

Looks great

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...aqFBx1q58fCav4

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Lok

R u Man U, u?

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:43 PM
redhegemony

OOT's

Quote:
We are Craft, a production company and creative collective dedicated to telling beautiful, engaging and memorable commercial, broadcast and brand stories.

Whether collaborating with our agency partners or working directly with clients, we pride ourselves on our ability to carefully craft each story from idea to delivery, to find the extraordinary in every project, regardless of size or budget.

We represent a core team of award winning creatives, directors, producers and DOPs with worldwide experience in commercials, branded, music videos and broadcast, and regularly work with a wider network of hugely talented collaborators, so we are always able to custom build a team perfectly suited to tell your story, whether it be half way round the world, or a little closer to home.

Our lists of brands and clients includes Cadbury, Chevrolet, Southampton FC, Budweiser, Bose, Post-It, BBC and ITV.

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Absolute £#%&!ing state..

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:46 PM
redhegemony

where's Carrick fan when his moment arrives

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
The 'Everything but Football Football Show' is looking for Manchester United superfans! Get in touch now if you'd like to be part of a fun game show!

If you, your mates / family are knowledgable about Manchester United and would be interested in taking part in a studio game show with some of the best first team players then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!

We're filming in Manchester on January 17th and will need you for just a couple of hours.

Thank you!

Welcome freddie.

How much you paying

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Bunker Buster

So what you actually want Freddie is some £#%&!ing idiots doing some small section VT at Salford Quays in the pissing rain answering question like...

“Who is the most sensitive squad player”

Why don’t you fold the entire ‘craft’ company and focus your energy on doing something good instead of this vapid hunt for football media gold...

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:58 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie

Thank you!

Go pop some cyanide you £#%&!ing wart @#%&!

Unread 02-01-2018, 06:59 PM
waynes ear's

State of this shit

https://vimeo.com/wearecraft

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:02 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
State of this shit

https://vimeo.com/wearecraft
Quote:
42 Videos - 30 Followers - 78 Likes
Goldbridge would wipe his arse with those numbers.

Jesus Christ, even Carrick_Fan wipes the floor with these chancers.

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:18 PM
no fun

Freddie

I live in Manchester and I am available on 17th January

I have supported united for many years, but would prefer to be on a music quiz

Pm me if interested

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Whip Hubley

think you've possibly misjudged the demographic on here freddie pal.

although I reckon billpig would be bang up for this

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:37 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

although I reckon billpig would be bang up for this
Reminds me of the times an undercover bertie or scouser comes on to call fergie a @#%&!

Unread 02-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Redcafe it isn't

Unread 02-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

!

Unread 02-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Cream

I like United but am not sure I'd want to meet any of the players. They seem really boring people. It's all football football football.

Thanks anyway, Frederick.

Unread 02-01-2018, 08:38 PM
no fun

Freddie

Any chance you could get bobby charltons daughter on the panel?
Closed Thread