United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: When should we excise this day tumor?
TONIGHT 23 39.66%
January 13 22.41%
I like him. 22 37.93%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Cream

Thumbs down Sell Romelu Lukaku TONIGHT

Pre January agreement with Besiktas.

Cover his wages with the Fellaini fee.

Not content with aimlessly hanging around up top, he's literally costing us goals at the back now.

Lazy. Weak. Misfiring. LUMP.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Donkey.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Donkey.
I have a right to my opinion.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:14 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

His purchase was bad enough in isolation, but when you consider we were in the market for one of the best strikers in the world, the resources to do it and we end up with Emile Benteke

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:16 PM
History

He's become a master of lowering the bar every game . He somehow manages to put even worse performances in than before. Terrible player. £#%&!ing hell we are going to have to deal with this for 5 years.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:17 PM
TheNew

He offers nothing - if you don't put it on a plate for him, he might as well not be on the field. He seems to be behind the play all the time. He's not that quick and he loses 50/50s a man of his size should be winning. Essentially, he's shite.

And how many times are we going to concede goals asking him to defend set pieces?

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
He's become a master of lowering the bar every game . He somehow manages to put even worse performances in than before. Terrible player. £#%&!ing hell we are going to have to deal with this for 5 years.
I think that is unlikely, somehow.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:18 PM
dunk

If only...

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

The real poll.

Would Ferguson have bought him?

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The real poll.

Would Ferguson have bought him?
He did buy some £#%&!ing stinkers

I think even he would have baulked at that price though. Raiola £#%&! us raw. Yet again.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Red Al

The physical attributes of drogba but football wise you may as well have lingard up top

£#%&!ing cart horse

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Buck

Quote:
"I don’t look at other players if they aren’t going to teach me anything," he replied when asked about learning from Kane. "If I have the feeling you aren’t going to teach me something, why should I look at you?"

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

We have a manager who has always had a philosophy of playing with a big, physical target man leading the line. Nothing will change whilst the manager remains.

This is also precisely why we have two gloriously gifted, young, dynamic strikers, who are both failing to fulfil their immense potential whilst being rotated on the wing in place of the lump from Everton.

I was against this signing last summer, but admitted that whilst he'd certainly struggle in the big games domestically and the knockout stages of Europe, he'd probably help steamroll the cannon fodder; however, he's not even doing that.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Clownbones

Done just what I thought

Scored goals, looked shit

Not the kind of player I want at United

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:48 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We have a manager who has always had a philosophy of playing with a big, physical target man leading the line. Nothing will change whilst the manager remains.

This is also precisely why we have two gloriously gifted, young, dynamic strikers, who are both failing to fulfil their immense potential whilst being rotated on the wing in place of the lump from Everton.

I was against this signing last summer, but admitted that whilst he'd certainly struggle in the big games domestically and the knockout stages of Europe, he'd probably help steamroll the cannon fodder; however, he's not even doing that.
nah - they're equally shit TBF. potential - remember saying that about danny.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:51 PM
utd99

The ghost of Ruud van Nistelrooy is wailing through the halls of Old Trafford right now.

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria

I am particularly worried about Rashford on that score recently, I hope he isn't another of our young 'uns who has let a bit of fleeting success go to his head

Unread 26-12-2017, 05:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I am particularly worried about Rashford on that score recently, I hope he isn't another of our young 'uns who has let a bit of fleeting success go to his head
He's doing what any player would be doing without any better instructions than "run around, do your thing"

None of these @#%&!s can pass a ball any more, or look to the space the team-mate is running into, play a one-two, that sort of stuff. All their games have gone to shit, every one. Some of these players used to be good, some were even good at first with us. Now they're all shit. Something's wrong.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:06 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The ghost of Ruud van Nistelrooy is wailing through the halls of Old Trafford right now.
He must be suffering .

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Shade

Smalling, Jones, Bogbrush, Herrera, Mata, Blind, Young, Darmian, Lingard, Mkhitaryan.

Get rid of these shit@#%&!s, replace them and then see how Lukaku does first. I think he still deserves a chance, it's only been 4 months into his first season.

The shit@#%&!s however have been at United for more than 1 season. They are the ones need to be gotten rid of first.
Closed Thread