United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
They won't miss him.

They'll get some overpriced shitcunt, we'll all laugh and then he'll bang in a fuck load and have an instant connection with the other lot while we watch Rashford Bambi his way into the hoardings at goodison on NYD.
They will miss him. The problem they always have is that they only ever have one or two game changers. Gerrard, Torrens, Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, Salah. To challenge you need to keep them all together. They're constantly losing theirs and claiming they'll be ok because they've still got this guy or that guy.

Any team with title aspirations would not be selling Coutinho, but adding quality. We moan about the Glazers but the yanks at Anfield will be delighted to sell Coutinho and make a few million.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They will miss him. The problem they always have is that they only ever have one or two game changers. Gerrard, Torrens, Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, Salah. To challenge you need to keep them all together. They're constantly losing theirs and claiming they'll be ok because they've still got this guy or that guy.

Any team with title aspirations would not be selling Coutinho, but adding quality. We moan about the Glazers but the yanks at Anfield will be delighted to sell Coutinho and make a few million.
I don't think he's that good mate.

They've replaced better players.

Good for the odd worldly, but not a Suarez or Torres.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I don't think he's that good mate.

They've replaced better players.

Good for the odd worldly, but not a Suarez or Torres.
Probably not in that league but if you say he's playing in their midfield three, he's a much better option than Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Jammy Dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
They won't miss him.

They'll get some overpriced shitcunt, we'll all laugh and then he'll bang in a fuck load and have an instant connection with the other lot while we watch Rashford Bambi his way into the hoardings at goodison on NYD.
And they’ll continue to win fuck all.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Neo
 
Football

Van Dijk is an excellent signing for them. Not only is he an outstanding centre back, with leadership ability and the nous to organise a defence, but he's also experienced in the league, so will adapt very quickly, which is invaluable when it comes to a mid-season signing.

Liverpool's problem, however, is that they possibly need at least five more similar level signings to challenge for trophies; certainly a new goalkeeper, probably a couple more defenders, a top-class central midfielder, and potentially a number 9 to lead the attack.

Add in the fact that they're likely to be losing Coutinho next month, and they're not really progressing as quickly as it seems. The biggest problem for them is that they have a manager who knows how to get a team to score goals, but doesn't seem to know how to stop conceding them.

They will be fighting for 4th for the foreseeable.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I don't think he's that good mate.

They've replaced better players.

Good for the odd worldly, but not a Suarez or Torres.
He's a great player, he's not a 30 goal a season player but then he's not a centre forward.

They'll miss him badly. As soon as Salah's red hot form drops off, they'll struggle.
 
Unread 31-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's a great player, he's not a 30 goal a season player but then he's not a centre forward.

They'll miss him badly. As soon as Salah f***s off to Real Madrid, they'll struggle.
Fixed
 
Unread 21-08-2018, 03:03 PM
AK14
 
Default


We’re getting a kicking left, right and centre at the moment.

Most likely made up bollocks, but it wouldn’t surprise me if something like this did happen tbh.
 
Unread 21-08-2018, 03:08 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/dominicking_dm/s...425178112?s=21

We’re getting a kicking left, right and centre at the moment.

Most likely made up bollocks, but it wouldn’t surprise me if something like this did happen tbh.
noticed two articles about lfc players today praising them but in a headline about us. It's fucking cringe how much they have to bring us into everything in order to get more clicks. Just say they're a good player for a team that has nothing to do with us, without saying literally this "Why the hell didn't Manchester United buy VVD" that was the headline and the article was just praising his form. You could say that about any player.
 
Unread 21-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Lok
 
Default

We all laughed when they coughed up £75m for him. Pretty sure we'd all take him now even at £100m.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Virgil Van Dijk
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liverpool lack leaders and need for £60m Virgil van Dijk fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 13-08-2017 09:40 PM
Liverpool ramp up Virgil van Dijk chase fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-07-2017 05:20 PM
Virgil van Dijk transfer battle on after Liverpool gaffe fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-06-2017 02:20 PM
In other news. Virgil van dijk. Very much on the cards puressence Football 60 22-12-2016 07:16 PM
Virgil van Dijk Switching Off Football 13 21-02-2014 11:23 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.