United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 24-12-2017, 07:58 AM
ziggyman17

Default Paul Scholes..

Applied for the under 23 coach last season and got blanked.. I think the club mesed up here.. Wanted to start coaching at a younger level and work his way up the ladder..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...TV-truths.html

Old 24-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Applied for the under 23 coach last season and got blanked.. I think the club mesed up here.. Wanted to start coaching at a younger level and work his way up the ladder..

Yeah why get people with pedigree who understand the club eh

Old 24-12-2017, 10:16 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17

I can't help but think we've missed a trick here but it puts all that 'boyhood Latics fan' and 'would only be involved with Oldham after playing career finished' stuff to bed doesn't it?

Old 24-12-2017, 10:30 AM
puressence

Will be at City soon. Yhihf

Old 24-12-2017, 10:37 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Will be at City soon. Yhihf

Hmmmm....Apparently a number of our former players have chosen to put their lads into City's youth system over ours too.

Old 24-12-2017, 01:31 PM
TreeFiddy

Remember what an absolute fucking pleasure it was to watch the ginger genius play for United every week? Special player. Watching United brings me no joy these days.

Old 24-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Ethers

“Neville is good at arguments. He likes them. He usually wins them. 'I get United fans having a go at me on Twitter sometimes,' he says, referring to the conversation he's just had. 'Every so often I'll get their number and ring them up.'”

Strange lie

Old 24-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Neville is good at arguments. He likes them. He usually wins them. 'I get United fans having a go at me on Twitter sometimes,' he says, referring to the conversation he's just had. 'Every so often I'll get their number and ring them up.'”

Strange lie
PM number.

Old 24-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Strange lie
"who the fuck is tony adams?"

Old 24-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
"who the fuck is tony adams?"

“I know who Tony Adams is you fooking dick”

Classic