Tuesday. Euston. 10am
Would genuinely love to see that.

hop off rank

"hold my spot, lads. Won't be long"

Old 14-12-2017, 12:54 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The Brain Washers just got a brand new, improved and much bigger washing machine, you ought to be.

Old 14-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
The Brain Washers just got a brand new, improved and much bigger washing machine, you ought to be.

Couldn’t give a fuck which peado enablers switch hands with filthy money..
Everyone involved with this industry is sub human scum.
Let them wallow in their own silt...

Old 14-12-2017, 01:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Sums it up perfectly. Unless I see Minnie Mouse presenting Sky, I couldn't give a hoot.

Old 14-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Jethro

All the capeshit fans are going to get every crossover imaginable soon enough.

Old 14-12-2017, 01:10 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
YEAAAAHHHHHSSSSS

NOW WE HAVE DEADPOOL, X-MEN AND THE AVENGERS ALL TOGETHER!!!

YAAASSSSS.

pinch me.
Apparently Fantastic Fours rights are owned by Constantine pictures or something?! Will be gutted if they aren't involved in the next phase of the MCU

Old 14-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
39 billion quid

- Acquisition complements and enhances The Walt Disney Company’s ability to provide consumers around the world with more appealing content and entertainment options

- Transaction to include 21st Century Fox’s film and television studios, cable entertainment networks and international TV businesses

- Popular entertainment properties including X-Men, Avatar, The Simpsons, FX Networks and National Geographic to join Disney’s portfolio

- Expands Disney’s direct-to-consumer offerings with addition of 21st Century Fox’s entertainment content, capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia; Hulu stake becomes a controlling interest

- Addition of extensive international properties, including Star in India and Fox’s 39% ownership of Sky across Europe, enhances Disney’s position as a truly global entertainment company with world-class offerings in key regions
Are you sure that's the right way around ? What you say means that Murdoch has sold everything... Can't be right

Old 14-12-2017, 01:20 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Are you sure that's the right way around ? What you say means that Murdoch has sold everything... Can't be right
He's keeping Fox News and some other bits and pieces. And will have a ~5% stake in Disney.

Old 14-12-2017, 01:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
C+P'd right off Disney's website

Old 14-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
C+P'd right off Disney's website
I believe you, I was just surprised. If he's keeping Fox news and News Corp, then he's still dabbling in politics (influencing it)

What about Sky Sports ? Are we now going to have the Mickey Mouse PL ?