United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. Under Moyes the players were old and shell shocked. Under LvG he lacked the quality in the attacking third. Under Mourinho the tactics, mentality and coaching is toss.
Hang on...


Are you making excuses for Moyes, and to a lesser extent LVG, purely to push your agenda against Mourinho?!


Choose your answer very carefully here....
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 04:31 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Hang on...


Are you making excuses for Moyes, purely to push your agenda against Mourinho?!


Choose your answer very carefully here....
No. He was also inept tactically, but he had about 5-6 players who were all but gone; Vidic, Rio, Evra, RvP and Giggs to start with.
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Your a knee jerk wet fart of a man, you must know that. Iíll assume your wife has pissed off recently and your just going through a bad spell. Because you are one moody Black dour cloudy c***.

Do you cheer up when we are doing Ďwellí ?

Martial missed a chance against the geordies so heís shit, thatís very silly.
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Choose your answer very carefully here....
Ffs

Watch out dunk!
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 05:00 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ffs

Watch out dunk!
Cowering under my desk as I type...
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ffs

Watch out dunk!

Well, I obviously meant it in the "if you are, I will tear your argument apart kind of way"


Obviously that went over your head....I'll email Dunk a punch though if that makes you happy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Cowering under my desk as I type...
For the best. Wouldn't want your boss to know you're slacking
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 05:26 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. He was also inept tactically, but he had about 5-6 players who were all but gone; Vidic, Rio, Evra, RvP and Giggs to start with.
And the likes of Ando, Fletch, Carrick, who let's be honest weren't getting any better.

Problem with Moyes is that he was probably such an easily ridiculed character that it was natural for those guys to let him take the fall and ignore their own shortcomings. Under Mourinho, especially with his less blemished reputation at that time, they'd have probably been a lot more likely to accept their own decline.
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie


Choose your answer very carefully here....
Ooooooooooo
 
Unread 23-02-2018, 08:49 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Well, I obviously meant it in the "if you are, I will tear your argument apart kind of way"


Obviously that went over your head....I'll email Dunk a punch though if that makes you happy?


 
Unread 23-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
northers hasnít been on for a while.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Paul "the crock" Pogba
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul "The Enforcer" Pogba believe Football 213 13-10-2017 06:51 PM
Wayne Rooney, "Wazza", "Wazzoh", "Dickhead" etc. That Boy Ronaldo! Football 73 22-05-2014 09:34 AM
John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow. antonin jablonsky Football 14 17-10-2008 03:26 PM
in tribute to ginlardes "best film director" thread. I give youmy "best ever united player" poll no fun Football 18 18-08-2008 01:43 PM
"Paul Ince is the hottest young manager in English football " Mr_Ed Football 4 26-11-2007 06:28 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.