United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2018, 08:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Fergie wouldn't have re-signed him.

I want the lad to succeed but he's not focused. You can see it. We've seen glimpses of quality but never brilliance. For a worldly you expect that regardless of his starting position.
Totally agree. We know he can do everything and at times he does look like he's trying, but that inability to focus and put it all together. Said it before but I don't think he's even 1% better now than he was three years ago when Juve were getting to the CL final.

Unread 22-02-2018, 08:15 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The last thing you want to do is give players an excuse to simply blame the manager. We saw that most starkly with Moyes when a bunch of ageing players let him take all the flack for their decline. With Pogba this positional issue is giving him the perfect opportunity to absolve himself of responsibility and become more self indulgent, which to me is how his performances are coming across.

You'd like to think he sets himself a certain standard to reach regardless of whether he agrees with the manager or not. Have my doubts.
You’re right. So much of the game is between the ears. In all walks of life we don’t know what we’ve got until we are tested and the signs aren’t good with Pogba.

I won’t have it that he’s shit he’s talented as £#%&! imo I really enjoy watching him when’s he’s on it.

Unread 22-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No he didn’t......

I warned you.....
You did matey...worrying signs, nqat...

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:07 PM
LFOD

I was thinking about the price when we signed him , thinking he'd improve as he aged and that was the only upside was his age. Juve got arse £#%&!ed by Barca but he was younger. He's not up for the need to get better at the hard things. Keepy uppy is his thing.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Shade

Thought that he would be one major half of the answer to United's weak central midfield when we signed him.

Now almost 2 seasons later, we're not even sure whether he is the answer or whether the team should be built around him.

Only United.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:41 PM
sa7

He’s a #@&%!

Unread 22-02-2018, 10:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

oh dear.......

JOSE MOURINHO told Paul Pogba ‘I’m the boss’ in a furious training-ground showdown.
The Manchester United boss asked Pogba to “have a look at the sign on the door on the way out” — after heated talks in his Carrington office.

Pogba had just spoken to the United boss about the players’ unhappiness over how they were being set up and his tactics, and about his own position he was being played in.

Mourinho said to Pogba 'Whose name is on the manager's door?"

Pogba believes he is being made a scapegoat for the team’s recent poor form and is also unhappy at being called out in training in front of the other players.

ffs

Unread 22-02-2018, 10:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Unread 22-02-2018, 10:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
oh dear.......

JOSE MOURINHO told Paul Pogba ‘I’m the boss’ in a furious training-ground showdown.
The Manchester United boss asked Pogba to “have a look at the sign on the door on the way out” — after heated talks in his Carrington office.

Pogba had just spoken to the United boss about the players’ unhappiness over how they were being set up and his tactics, and about his own position he was being played in.

Pogba believes he is being made a scapegoat for the team’s recent poor form and is also unhappy at being called out in training in front of the other players.

ffs
£#%&! him, If he's doesn't like it he can £#%&! off imv

Fed up of the modern day footballer where the players are dictating how clubs is run. They did it with LVG if the rumours are to be believed and stopped playing for him.

Unread 23-02-2018, 12:09 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Pogba:

Unread 23-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Sparky***

Oh dear.

A bunch of expensive prima donna footballers and a manager with a track record of dressing room bust ups has not made a good combination.

i'd at least have thought we'd have got a league title out of this before it all inevitably imploded.

Sad times.

Unread 23-02-2018, 12:59 AM
marlo

one of the biggest sage calls was saffers i think , who at the time said we came back from Turin with the wrong player. Should have gone for Dybala

Unread 23-02-2018, 01:04 AM
Cream

Quote:
The Snu.

Strange source.

Unread 23-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The Snu.

Strange source.
Others are running with it creamoid

It was the first one I spotted on Tomorrows papers today...

Unread 23-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Cream

Quote:
Others are running with it creamoid

It was the first one I spotted on Tomorrows papers today...
You can't have tomorrow's anything today.

Get a bleedin grip on things.

Unread 23-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You can't have tomorrow's anything today.

Get a bleedin grip on things.
You can.

Each night they are tweeted....

Get a god damn grip on your Tomorrow’s world

Unread 23-02-2018, 03:42 AM
shenwen

Wait, so we are going to give Pogba a hard time for apparently doing something that most on here would agree with?

£#%&! Mourinho. His tactics are sucking the life out of football.

Unread 23-02-2018, 03:50 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Wait, so we are going to give Pogba a hard time for apparently doing something that most on here would agree with?

£#%&! Mourinho. His tactics are sucking the life out of football.

Unread 23-02-2018, 04:27 AM
dunk

The problem is Mourinho.

Unread 23-02-2018, 04:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The problem is Mourinho.
Have you just bolted up in bed, covered in sweat ?
Closed Thread