United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gamblers Anonymous
Closed Thread
 
Unread 26-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Cream
 
Default

Reads like 2-2 at half time and 90 minutes.

Why is Barry trying to deliberately mislead the forum?
 
Unread 26-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Reads like 2-2 at half time and 90 minutes.

Why is Barry trying to deliberately mislead the forum?
Read that way to me.....

Hope Barry is not trying to take 10 out of my pocket
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Neo
 
Default

Finished 1-1.

Nice tip, Wez, and well in, Bunks.

BarryX - you're a fucking div, mate. Keep your trap shut in future.
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Finished 1-1.

Nice tip, Wez, and well in, Bunks.

BarryX - you're a fucking div, mate. Keep your trap shut in future.

Fucking brilliant.....

Nice one Wez......
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 02:22 AM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Finished 1-1.

Nice tip, Wez, and well in, Bunks.

BarryX - you're a fucking div, mate. Keep your trap shut in future.
What was half time score?
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
What was half time score?
2-2
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 02:37 AM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
2-2
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Neo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
What was half time score?
1-0 at half time, so looks like the original tip was a load of bollocks, but I presume Bunks put a tenner on a full time draw judging by his posts, which he would have won.
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
1-0 at half time, so looks like the original tip was a load of bollocks, but I presume Bunks put a tenner on a full time draw judging by his posts, which he would have won.
I sure did.....31

Couldn't choose a score line on willy hill, fucking Brazilian third division

Will take anymore of these Wez...
 
Unread 27-08-2017, 03:26 AM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Reads like 2-2 at half time and 90 minutes.

Why is Barry trying to deliberately mislead the forum?
I secretly work for a Malaysian betting cartel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Read that way to me.....

Hope Barry is not trying to take 10 out of my pocket
How much did you put on to win 31 quid?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.