United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Luffy

Why are people complaining, he gives us an added dimension and finally we have a player who's first instinct when through on goal is to just beat the keeper. Pretty much every other player we have tried to hit the top or bottom corner or smash it as hard as possible resulting in more missed chances and posts than anyone else!!

Could be a side effect of training with DDG tbf.

But if lukaku gets the same amount of chances as zlatan he's gonna score 25+ easy unless he does a forlan and bottles it.

Unread 09-07-2017, 03:11 AM
Stickman

Medical done this minute judging by his Instagram story.

Unread 09-07-2017, 03:11 AM
ScarFace

Unread 09-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Dropping subbies at Marlo. Disgusting.

Unread 09-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Dropping subbies at Marlo. Disgusting.
He has no respect! Disgrace to the club!

Openly admit, I have very limited knowledge of him. I only ever watched him against us and various rivals. But, he's the best of a position, that has gone seriously down hill in this day and age imo, so I'm happy to give him a shot and see how he gets on

It's the likes of Pogba, when played further forward, Mata, Miki and especially Martial who need to up their game and contribution

Unread 09-07-2017, 05:22 AM
ScarFace

Jonny Evans will pull a sicky before our game.

Unread 09-07-2017, 05:32 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
He has no respect! Disgrace to the club!

Openly admit, I have very limited knowledge of him. I only ever watched him against us and various rivals. But, he's the best of a position, that has gone seriously down hill in this day and age imo, so I'm happy to give him a shot and see how he gets on

It's the likes of Pogba, when played further forward, Mata, Miki and especially Martial who need to up their game and contribution

Gets goals like a young Andrew Cole. His record is amazing considering his age and that he's played nowt Premier League football really not scratching around Belgium, France or Holland until his early 20's. He's gonna develop more and being under Josť it's safe to say his effort won't drop.

Last edited by Crumps; 09-07-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Belge

Unread 09-07-2017, 06:06 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Fowler is seething in the Mirror

Wanker

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ffled-10760603
This bollocks about "last minute deal". There's still 5 weeks until the start of the season. Also what's he baffled by? We need a striker and we're buying the highest goal scorer in England who was available

Scouse cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
So you think Jesus, Ageuro an De Bruyne (spell check) are a bit of a mess?...Jesus H. Do you watch football?
Didn't realise a "squad" was made up of 3 players tbh

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Vedder

Thumbs up

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=19932714

Interview.

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
f**king hell ziggy it's not that hard to work out.

'Stop f**king us about Perez or we'll sign this lump'. While also making a value for Lukaku known for Raiola to take to Chelsea at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
You're forgetting who United's negotiator is

This lump is going to Chelsea NQAT.
Four days later....

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manch...-jose-mourinho