United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Stories about people jumping out of 8th floor windows.

There's no way everyone got out alive...147 flats.
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 06:49 AM
silv
 
Default

Unknown fatalities confirmed
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Stories about people jumping out of 8th floor windows.

There's no way everyone got out alive...147 flats.
No idea how quickly it spread but think you are right. Horrific
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Terrorism anybody? Not their MO obviously but effective .
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:01 AM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

' a number of deaths'
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

there can't be many worse ways to go than that, especially if you've got time to understand what's happening. those poor people
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
there can't be many worse ways to go than that, especially if you've got time to understand what's happening. those poor people
Always weird to see jumpers....like 9/11

Do you stay and take smoke inhalation

Or jump.....

so grim
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:23 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Always weird to see jumpers....like 9/11

Do you stay and take smoke inhalation

Or jump.....

so grim
At the top there is no way you jump... however looking at the pictures now you can't survive that either.

Maybe if you landed in a bush?
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
At the top there is no way you jump... however looking at the pictures now you can't survive that either.

Maybe if you landed in a bush?
Shepards ?
 
Unread 14-06-2017, 07:31 AM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Always weird to see jumpers....like 9/11

Do you stay and take smoke inhalation

Or jump.....

so grim
I suspect they're not even thinking about it much. The heat and flames push them to jump.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: London's Burning
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any of the London Fred's eaten at pidgin London in Hackney ? puressence Food and Drink 7 14-01-2016 09:35 PM
The Fiver | Pop-up sports day in London's trendy east London | Tom Lutz fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-08-2012 04:00 PM
Burning games on the Wii Gorilla Monsoon Gaming 6 25-03-2009 09:35 PM
Burning DVD's from AVI files??? a_slag Science & Technology 1 03-02-2008 12:40 AM
Mississippi Burning Whalefish Off Topic 3 10-12-2007 09:32 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.