United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 01:30 PM
plopborsky
 
Default End of season Reds- Cannot wait

Looking forward to the end of the season tbh.

the haze of the transfer season kicks in, doom shite and excitement

Going to try and log off a little more this off season, enjoy the outdoors etc

Summer holiday you say ? go on then.

Hopefully this is the end of the shit cunt era
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 01:40 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Going to try and log off a little more this off season

Hopefully this is the end of the shit cunt era
are the two mutually exclusive?
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 01:42 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
are the two mutually exclusive?
If you told me phil jones will fuck off for good I will log off all summer nqat.

It's bigger than me pol
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Yeah this season has been very unrewarding. A bit like a one night stand... anticipation, expectation, a bit of fun but ultimateley leading to disappointment.
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Marvel7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yeah this season has been very unrewarding. A bit like a one night stand... anticipation, expectation, a bit of fun but ultimateley leading to disappointment.
Assume that last bit is from her/his perspective rather than your own
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 02:18 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Looking forward to the end of the season tbh.

the haze of the transfer season kicks in, doom shite and excitement

Going to try and log off a little more this off season, enjoy the outdoors etc

Summer holiday you say ? go on then.

Hopefully this is the end of the shit cunt era
Totti's log in?
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 02:20 PM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
If you told me phil jones will f**k off for good I will log off all summer nqat.

It's bigger than me pol
Bigger than your pool, you mean
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 02:28 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Bigger than your pool, you mean
my pool is looking lovely I will have you know
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Assume that last bit is from her/his perspective rather than your own
Usually yeah... I'm a one pump chump
 
Unread 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
my pool is looking lovely I will have you know
I do pal! Not surprised you're looking forward to the summer tbf.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: End of season Reds- Cannot wait
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The bridge. Season 3 November bbc 4. Cannot wait puressence TV / Film / Books / Arts 42 07-01-2016 11:58 PM
Kyrgiakos joins Liverpool crocks: Reds wait for verdict on knee injury fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-10-2009 01:00 AM
Anyone else really can't wait for Derby Day this season? MUFC One Love Football 11 01-09-2008 09:22 PM
Reds wait on Berbatov bid fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-08-2008 10:30 AM
Cant wait for the new season! NYSalfordRed Football 4 24-07-2007 09:35 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.