United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 10:27 PM
ScholesGingerSheen
 
Default

"We can give up on the league now" one point off 4th with 4 games to play.

This place reads like a Dave Moyes pep talk at times "no way we can climb this mountain lads, just go out there and try and make it difficult for them, we can aspire to be as good as Liverpool and City next year".

Plus imagining our team can turn on form at will, like "oh yeah we'll soft pedal in the league on Sunday and then spank Johnny Foreigner on Thursdays", sure fire way to ensure you fail at everything.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
"We can give up on the league now" one point off 4th with 4 games to play.

This place reads like a Dave Moyes pep talk at times "no way we can climb this mountain lads, just go out there and try and make it difficult for them, we can aspire to be as good as Liverpool and City next year".

Plus imagining our team can turn on form at will, like "oh yeah we'll soft pedal in the league on Sunday and then spank Johnny Foreigner on Thursdays", sure fire way to ensure you fail at everything.
You do realise nobody on here plays for United, right?
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Alan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You do realise nobody on here plays for United, right?
Just admit you're jealous of the lad's moaning ability. He'd give you a run for your money in a good moan off and you know it.
 
Unread 02-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Just admit you're jealous of the lad's moaning ability. He'd give you a run for your money in a good moan off and you know it.
Pffft. He's strictly a hobby moaner. I'm pro.
 
Unread 02-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Another wonderful weekend. Cheers United, you fucking frauds.
Now interestingly you have used the proper noun "United" but with the clear intention of utilising the meaning of a collective noun therefore I assume the term "United" includes the manager? Starting to see sense matey??
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: MNF: Sky Sports 1 7pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sky Sports 5 Poop Football 24 11-06-2014 02:04 AM
Sky Sports Spock Off Topic 10 15-12-2009 06:38 PM
Sky sports 1 now Sloane Off Topic 2 11-08-2009 08:26 PM
Why doesn't Sky Sports News come with the Sky Sports package mark o Off Topic 5 10-07-2008 04:56 PM
Anyone got Sky Sports 1 on? 808state Off Topic 2 19-02-2007 11:16 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.