United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Default Tunisia killings

Ruled unlawful. Nobody should lose a loved one etc but does anyone agree their families should be able to sue TUI? Doesn't sit right with me.

Unread 28-02-2017, 06:07 PM
beersexchipsgravy

How did it take him 3 months to work that out?

Unread 28-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Ruled unlawful. Nobody should lose a loved one etc but does anyone agree their families should be able to sue TUI? Doesn't sit right with me.
Failed to give proper consideration to the potential for terror incidents and warn accordingly .

Not difficult IMO

Unread 28-02-2017, 06:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
tui's insurance should cover it. then the insurer can sue the foreign office. who will sue the cowardly tunisian police.

feel a bit sorry for the locals who protected tourists and have seen their business halved. we should see more stories of heroism and fewer of donut monkeys heading in the wrong direction. all of the arab police and military could do with a half-time talk from isis.

Unread 28-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
tui's insurance should cover it. then the insurer can sue the foreign office. who will sue the cowardly tunisian police.

feel a bit sorry for the locals who protected tourists and have seen their business halved. we should see more stories of heroism and fewer of donut monkeys heading in the wrong direction. all of the arab police and military could do with a half-time talk from isis.
First one yes . The next two two er no

Unread 28-02-2017, 06:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
First one yes . The next two two er no
it was t-i-c, but why not? fco didn't say don't go and the police ran away.

I expect tui's premiums will go up.

Unread 28-02-2017, 07:41 PM
red in cumbria

Pretty sure that one of those who were killed was in my school class for a few years.

Unread 28-02-2017, 08:27 PM
forzagarza

I'm pretty sure the alert for terrorism in Tunisia was exactly the same for the UK anyway when that happened.

Unread 28-02-2017, 08:44 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Pretty sure that one of those who were killed was in my school class for a few years.
Makes you think.

Unread 28-02-2017, 10:36 PM
est.1878

Think ive seen these a few times at band on the wall :zorg:
Closed Thread