United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:46 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Could go on a quote a thon of some of the anti mou stuff posted on here by supposed utd fans....

But i wont.
Do it Saffers.

Mou

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:15 PM
20 times

What a man

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Could go on a quote a thon of some of the anti mou stuff posted on here by supposed utd fans....

But i wont.
The anti-Mourinho stuff has been bang on. If we had played like that more regularly we would be well placed in the top 4 and there would have been no criticism. As it is, it's too little too late. Our run-in is a joke so there's no real chance of getting top 4 but it really should have been a formality. All in all,one swallow doesn't make a summer.

Unread 16-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
The anti-Mourinho stuff has been bang on. If we had played like that more regularly we would be well placed in the top 4 and there would have been no criticism. As it is, it's too little too late. Our run-in is a joke so there's no real chance of getting top 4 but it really should have been a formality. All in all,one swallow doesn't make a summer.
yep, can't believe we didn't man-mark jake livermore or that benik afobe bloke

Unread 16-04-2017, 10:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
If there's anybody struggling to summon a swallow right now, it's you Part 36 Offer.

Unread 17-04-2017, 05:21 AM
Crumps

In regards to the run in I think we'll have a better run of results playing better teams away from home as we won't be playing against teams coming to OT to frustrate with 10 behind the ball. We've been far from shit and haven't been second best in a league game since we last played Chelsea. Nothing more than a bit more confidence infront of goal for some would have seen us challenging for the title.

Unread 17-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you know what I meant ffs

Unread 17-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you know what I meant ffs

Unread 17-04-2017, 03:20 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
In regards to the run in I think we'll have a better run of results playing better teams away from home as we won't be playing against teams coming to OT to frustrate with 10 behind the ball. We've been far from shit and haven't been second best in a league game since we last played Chelsea. Nothing more than a bit more confidence infront of goal for some would have seen us challenging for the title.
Exactly. It's the dogshit 10man defense teams with keepers on crack that we've fucked up against.