United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Cream

Default The Smalling question

Mike has become a cracking defender under Van Gaal but suffers brain farts and has the distribution skills of Fellaini - he'll never change.

Daly Blind has also blossomed despite suffering from chronic slight frame.

What's the solution?

Surely Huth and Morgan aren't better footballers than Mike, but that didn't stop Leicester winning the league. Do we want to be Leicester though? Will they be ok in Europe with defenders like that?

I think Louis is on to something and deserves immense credit for what he's trying to achieve. We need a better Smalling....

Unread 18-05-2016, 06:44 AM
believe

We need to buy a leader to partner Smalling and let Blind assume the Carrick role. It's been ridiculed before but I'd take Terry for a year.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:05 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It's been ridiculed before but I'd take Terry for a year.
there has to be better options than John fucking Terry

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
We need to buy a leader to partner Smalling and let Blind assume the Carrick role. It's been ridiculed before but I'd take Terry for a year.
It will be ridiculed again.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mike has become a cracking defender under Van Gaal but suffers brain farts and has the distribution skills of Fellaini - he'll never change.

What's the solution?

Surely Huth and Morgan aren't better footballers than Mike, but that didn't stop Leicester winning the league. Do we want to be Leicester though? Will they be ok in Europe with defenders like that?

I think Louis is on to something and deserves immense credit for what he's trying to achieve. We need a better Smalling....
we need a much better smalling for some games and we need a more standard partner for smalling in others. last night smalling was a liability. on saturday i imagine he could be vital.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:31 AM
ryanMUFC

He looks uncomfortable with a football at his feet sometimes. If there were two solid CB's out there I'd take them over him. He has a mistake in him.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Stick to making tinned kebabs you dickhead.

John Terry is the last person in the world i want to see blubbing like a shitcunt in the shirt

Ridiculous suggestion.

Love bellers tbh

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:37 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Terry has signed a new one year deal.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:37 AM
King Eric

We need to unearth the next Stam, or Vidic from somewhere to partner Smalling who I rate highly. Where from I don't know.

Unread 18-05-2016, 10:38 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

What's the solution?

Closed Thread