United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 10:15 AM
dragflick

Exclamation Mourinho issues June deadline.

“Of course I miss it,” Mourinho said. “In July I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which I’m doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back.”

Asked when he needed to sign a contract by, the London-based Mourinho responded: “June 30 – that’s fine.”

Old 12-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Poop

Thumbs down

Couldn't care less anymore. Couldn't give a fuck if its him, Van Shite, Giggs or Harvey fucking Price taking over next season.

(actually I've love to see big Harvey take the reigns)

Old 12-05-2016, 10:19 AM
silv

Nice thread. Already feels more authentic than the last one.

Can gimps stay away plz

Old 12-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Couldn't care less anymore. Couldn't give a fuck if its him, Van Shite, Giggs or Harvey fucking Price taking over next season.
Hmmmm. I'd rather it wasn't van Gaal tbh

Old 12-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
“Of course I miss it,” Mourinho said. “In July I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which I’m doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back.”

Asked when he needed to sign a contract by, the London-based Mourinho responded: “June 30 – that’s fine.”

Old 12-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Denis Irwell

He knows he's not coming here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
“Of course I miss it,” Mourinho said. “In July I will be back. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which I’m doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back. Fuck the family

Good boy

Old 12-05-2016, 11:04 AM
BarryX

Out of all the managers, who've managed our domestic rivals (at least since Fergie took the reigns), he's the one I most respect and felt would best suit the hot seat. Make it fucking happen.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:08 AM
itisme_panaflex

It'll keep rolling month to month until he gets the psg job.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:14 AM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Out of all the managers, who've managed our domestic rivals (at least since Fergie took the reigns), he's the one I most respect and felt would best suit the hot seat. Make it f**king happen.
After SAF, he was easily the best of the rest, it would be madnes not to get him, with everything else that is happening, with our main rivals.

Old 12-05-2016, 11:43 AM
guerreiro

Didn't he state a May deadline previously? His bluff game is terrible.
Closed Thread